Home

No Booth Reviews in RTG

This is a discussion on No Booth Reviews in RTG within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2011, 01:42 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
No Booth Reviews in RTG

How are there still no reviews or challenges in Road to Glory?! I've had several fumbles where the RB in my QB RTG clearly had his knee down before the ball comes out and in any other game mode would get overturned. In RTG it just cuts to the Super Sim screen and the game has to go on without any review or chance of me getting to keep the ball and the drive going.

I really hope this is something they can add. I feel like it should have been added by now, but it definitely detracts from the mode when the game is programmed to have these reviewable plays happen but no way to correct them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2011, 05:54 PM   #2
Rookie

WipeOut464's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: No Booth Reviews in RTG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattheus
How are there still no reviews or challenges in Road to Glory?! I've had several fumbles where the RB in my QB RTG clearly had his knee down before the ball comes out and in any other game mode would get overturned. In RTG it just cuts to the Super Sim screen and the game has to go on without any review or chance of me getting to keep the ball and the drive going.

I really hope this is something they can add. I feel like it should have been added by now, but it definitely detracts from the mode when the game is programmed to have these reviewable plays happen but no way to correct them.
Yeah, it's super annoying. But compared to the ridiculous play calling and clock management, it's not RTG's biggest fault. Wouldn't hold my breath on it getting fixed anytime soon either.

NCAA: Georgia
NFL: San Francisco
MLB: ZZZzzzzzz...

Old 09-13-2011, 09:09 PM   #3
Haterade Drinker

untrugby's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: No Booth Reviews in RTG

ive had a booth review in a high school game in rtg. I was a WR and i clearly caught the ball out of bounds and it was called incomplete and the review gave it to me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »