Home

Post Patch #2: How many people have traded NCAA 12 in?

This is a discussion on Post Patch #2: How many people have traded NCAA 12 in? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Traded NCAA 12 in yet?
Yup. Sayonara. 81 33.06%
Nope. Trust in Patch #3! 164 66.94%
Voters: 245. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-18-2011, 12:42 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Post Patch #2: How many people have traded NCAA 12 in?

90% of people that have this game rarely ever experience freezing if at all. I've played about 60 games now and only had the game freeze on me once.
Old 09-18-2011, 01:49 AM   #34
Rookie

WipeOut464's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtneer08
90% of people that have this game rarely ever experience freezing if at all. I've played about 60 games now and only had the game freeze on me once.
If statistics are right 50% of the time, they're right 100% of the time. 30% of the time. Don't forget to show your work.

NCAA: Georgia
NFL: San Francisco
MLB: ZZZzzzzzz...

Old 09-18-2011, 03:57 AM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 1
Sold it for 32 on ebay. Got it for 60 but with the 20 amazon credit so i feel good about it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2011, 04:10 AM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 0

Havent had any freezing issues since I turned off ESPN radio update. The gameplay is great and my offline D is playing pretty good (w/ a couple issues). my OD has been crapped 3 times but hopefully patch 2 has fixed the problems. Hopefully they will come out w/ patch 3 in the next month or so and fix all of the other issues. Def not buying 2013 at release though
Old 09-18-2011, 07:13 AM   #37
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by WipeOut464
Well I'm happy you're happy, chief. But for the rest of us that have to deal with constant freezing, busted CPBs, crashing online dynasties, jacked tendencies, and broken no-huddle (in addition to systemic problems like bad line play, WR/CB interactions, psychic D playcalling, etc.), NCAA seems like a bad deal.

Honestly, the only things keeping me from returning 12 instantly are my love of CFB and the knowledge that there's no way in flaming hell I'm buying next year's version.
This shouldn't be a problem. And I haven't seen the broken no huddle. Now I don't call it that often personally, but I've seen no problems with being able to change my formation. Now, maybe I don't get the complete playbook, but I have all of a few seconds to pick a play. Doubt I'm really going to have the time to pick a play. Seems rather realistic in that view to me instead of many of the people who always drastically change formations, which would never happen unless you're looking to get fired in real life.
Old 09-18-2011, 08:11 AM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm thinking about trading it in this afternoon for NHL 12, but that game seems to have issues of it's own. It seems like EA in the last few years has the mentality they'll release games without fully testing them knowing they can be patched later.

I guess it's not just EA, this hardware generation being built around online connectivity it seems like the consumers have become the beta testers. The problem is we have to pay 65 bucks to be beta testers, and with sports games I like to play them during the real seasons and by the time the games are fixed the season is over and I'm done with the game.

I wish all game makers would finish and fully test there games before release. It's nice we can get patches this gen, but there were never this many games as buggy last gen because there was no option to patch. A buggy title this year meant no sales next year so they had to put a real effort in QA.
Old 09-18-2011, 08:46 AM   #39
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by dochalladay32
Not sure what all the whining is about. Game plays infinitely better for me compared to just patch #1. I'm not obsessed with custom playbooks so no loss for me there. I don't delve in online dynasties so never had problems there. My game doesn't freeze so I'm quite content. First time in years I've been able to play a game without sliders and get realistic results. Sure, it has it's issues, but most of you guys blow it way out of proportion.
I agree, reall custom play books, I mean, I dont use them nor car about them at all. My offline game are fine. Some people want things perfect, and therenis nothing perfetct ever. For me NCAA plays great of football.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 09-18-2011, 08:53 AM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 6

I'm waiting to see if they fix the recruit tendencies and anything else that involves offline dynasties.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »