Home

Is there a profile glitch?

This is a discussion on Is there a profile glitch? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2011, 05:46 PM   #1
Banned

steelersfan77's Arena

OVR: 7
Is there a profile glitch?

When I go to the play now tab and select a team it always has one teams offensive and defensive playbooks no matter who I choose. Am I doing something wrong here?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2011, 06:10 PM   #2
Rookie

sniperscout75's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Is there a profile glitch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersfan77
When I go to the play now tab and select a team it always has one teams offensive and defensive playbooks no matter who I choose. Am I doing something wrong here?
You can set the default playbooks that initially show up for both offense and defense in your settings for your profile. If you want team specific playbooks I believe you can set that as well. Then if you want different playbooks you should be able to scroll through them. If you are saying that no other playbooks are even selectable at all, meaning you cant change them when selecting teams then im not sure as ive never seen that.
Old 09-23-2011, 06:20 PM   #3
Banned

steelersfan77's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Is there a profile glitch?

Hmm, I don't know.

I have my favorite team set (WVU) and team specific offensive and defensive options are set under system settings.

Okay so I go to play now and I select a game between Pitt (visitor) and WVU (home). I check out the set screen for both teams and it'll show each team running their respective offensive and defensive sets. That's all correct and good.

Now say I decide to take those teams and change home field to Pitt. Instead of Pitt running Pitt's team specific playbooks they're running WVU's and WVU is running Pitt's. No matter who I choose to play with, say I make the game LSU (visitor) vs. Alabama (home) LSU will have Pitt's playbook and Alabama will be playing with WVU's.

I must of messed something up really bad. I only bought the game a week ago or so. Not sure, anyone have an idea? Hope I explained this well enough.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »