Home

Having Trouble Uploading Highlights

This is a discussion on Having Trouble Uploading Highlights within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-29-2011, 12:51 PM   #1
MVP

hoopla32's Arena

OVR: 12
Having Trouble Uploading Highlights

Is anyone else having trouble uploading video highlights to EA Sports World right now? I can upload pictures but, when I try to upload a video highlight, it'll just sit/freeze on "Encoding highlight...Please do not siwtch off the power when the HDD access indicator is flashing." I can't even push 'X' to cancel. I know it says "This may take a few minutes" but I've let it sit for 5-10 minutes to no avail.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2011, 01:03 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

Phobia's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: Having Trouble Uploading Highlights

EVERY single online franchise game freezes on me in this way. Only way to by pass is to exit game and restart. Then your highlights will be missing.

The list of issues this years games has just keeps growing and growing and growing. It was a bad dream at first, which then turned into a nightmare.

I don't expect to see a fix, there is so many issues which ones do they place as priority???

I chalk it up to lesson learned. I enjoy the hell out of the Fifa and NBA franchises. So starting next year I won't purchase a 2013 football game. I will stick with these 2012 titles and just enjoy them as much as I can for as long as I can.

I already told Cyros, after this generation of consoles I am moving completely away from consoles. I will go strictly back to PC, while it does not have the amount of sports titles it does have Fifa and NBA2k. So that should be plenty of sports titles for me.
Old 09-29-2011, 05:56 PM   #3
MVP

hoopla32's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
EVERY single online franchise game freezes on me in this way. Only way to by pass is to exit game and restart. Then your highlights will be missing.

The list of issues this years games has just keeps growing and growing and growing. It was a bad dream at first, which then turned into a nightmare.

I don't expect to see a fix, there is so many issues which ones do they place as priority???

I chalk it up to lesson learned. I enjoy the hell out of the Fifa and NBA franchises. So starting next year I won't purchase a 2013 football game. I will stick with these 2012 titles and just enjoy them as much as I can for as long as I can.

I already told Cyros, after this generation of consoles I am moving completely away from consoles. I will go strictly back to PC, while it does not have the amount of sports titles it does have Fifa and NBA2k. So that should be plenty of sports titles for me.

Well, I'm teetering towards going back to NCAA 11 but that means no online-dynasties. I'm still having some buggy issues in off-line dynasties, too, but nothing too over the top, yet.
Old 10-07-2011, 02:05 PM   #4
Rookie

Kase's Arena

OVR: 3

I have the exact same issue on PS3. Videos almost never get uploaded. Have to restart.
Old 10-07-2011, 07:25 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0
Angry Re: Having Trouble Uploading Highlights

I just played a game against the CPU in my OD and it is frozen on the uploading highlights screen. I can't press X on my PS3 to cancel and I don't want to turn the system off or quit the game using the middle PS3 controller button. I'm afraid doing that because I don't want to lose my game. I somehow amazing beat #1 ranked Oklahoma with Ole Miss by a score of 44 - 20 and had over 400 yards rushing with my HB. It would be extremely upsetting to have this not save and possibly play it over again. I know that I'm not the greatest player and somehow played the best game ever.

What can I do?
Will my game not be saved?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2012, 02:16 AM   #6
Rookie

the_EDJ's Arena

OVR: 3

Was there ever a conclusion on why this keeps happening? I've got it stuck encoding highlights again. So frustrating since I actually have a couple really good "broadcast camera" highlights that I wanted to save.

This game is so disappointing with its issues.

In the Deed, the Glory

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »