Home

CPU offensive AI

This is a discussion on CPU offensive AI within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-29-2011, 10:09 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 8
CPU offensive AI

The CPU offensive AI is horrible on All-American this year and needs some serious tuning. But Heisman is not the answer either. Guess I'm kinda porked here because I have tried nearly all the sliders...tried my own and still no Offensive performance by the CPU. I am almost ready to hang this game up for good. I can't sacrifice realism.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2011, 03:22 AM   #2
Pro

carnalnirvana's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: CPU offensive AI

if you are on xbox360, upload your roster i'll download it tweak any 5 teams you want and re upload it.... you play it and if you are still mauling the cpu then by all means sell the game....

#18 greatest EVA....
Old 09-30-2011, 06:44 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: CPU offensive AI

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnalnirvana
if you are on xbox360, upload your roster i'll download it tweak any 5 teams you want and re upload it.... you play it and if you are still mauling the cpu then by all means sell the game....
I am on the ps3. I am going to give Heisman one more shot. I appreciate the offer.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »