Home

Can you not advance an online dynasty from the PC in the off season?

This is a discussion on Can you not advance an online dynasty from the PC in the off season? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2011, 11:02 PM   #1
Rookie

FSUNolez's Arena

OVR: 3
Can you not advance an online dynasty from the PC in the off season?

I am trying to advance the dynasty from my PC like I have many times. We are in week 2 (of 5) in the off season recruiting. Is there no way to advance this from my PC like during the season?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2011, 02:38 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Can you not advance an online dynasty from the PC in the off season?

I was hoping you'd have a response for this already! I'm having the same issue right now and I'm not sure if it's a bug or just the way they made the game. I have found a few threads that are about issues when the server is down, but the server seems to be fine right now. Seems odd that we could advance weeks all season and then they lock it down for the off season. I was hoping to fly through this part, but now I have to do it all on the console.
Old 10-06-2011, 03:02 PM   #3
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

About to have this issue this weekend potentially.

Loosely related, am I doing something wrong or is there no weekly recap every single week? I am talking about this:

Spoiler

I advanced (online), got the above, pasted it into a Facebook group we use for discussion (none of us watch CFB, this is their first CFB game, I've been playing it since 2005), and then when I advanced again because we're all idle I didn't get any bowl week report. So 3 of us are in bowl games, no idea which bowl so we only know the opponents until I can log into my console at home.
Old 10-06-2011, 03:11 PM   #4
Pro

MMurda's Arena

OVR: 5

yea it only comes back in the reg season. i thought i was having issues...but now that we have started our new season, the option is now back online to advance from web.
----------------------
Madden Since '92

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »