Home

How to keep Dynasty interesting?

This is a discussion on How to keep Dynasty interesting? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-23-2011, 11:42 PM   #9
Rookie

Lucas_UGA's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: How to keep Dynasty interesting?

@BraveHeart Sounds like this could be very time consuming but also very exciting. This is just what I was looking for, thanks man.
Old 10-24-2011, 07:30 AM   #10
Banned

ViLLiO's Arena

OVR: 13

Put UCF in the Big East, then eventually the ACC. Dominate both conferences, and dominate the state of FL.
Old 10-24-2011, 11:10 AM   #11
Pro

OVR: 3

I have always liked to find interesting match ups on other teams schedules and play the games. Sometimes 3 or 4 games a week. I like experimenting with totaly different schemes than the one I am running. To me me it keeps the dynasty fresh and more imersive than sticking solely to my teams schedule.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2011, 02:54 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 22

Here's my goal.

After 4 years of dominance in the MAC, move Toledo into the Big 10 and then try to dominate the Big 10.

Things aren't looking good so far, i'm 1-4 with Toledo lol.
Old 10-24-2011, 03:41 PM   #13
MVP

stlstudios189's Arena

OVR: 41

I am running with Toledo as well I am in year 2 and my record 1st year was 13-1 I lost to Ohio State by 2 points and was MAC Champion and won the Little Ceasers Bowl. Year 2 I am 12-0 and ranked 3rd in the nation with wins over Ohio State, Boise State, and Clemson playing the MAC Championship against 10-1 Temple. My total record is 25-1 and I am 17-0 in the MAC I think an invite to the Big Ten is the next step. I may add Notre Dame to the Big Ten as well and make it a 14 team powerhouse division. It has been a ton of fun to build my team up and make them relevent in the National Championship hunt. I do think that if I was in the Big Ten though my record would drop to about 8-4 or so and then the buiding process would keep me interested.
I am a Toledo alumni as this helps keep me interested as well

I have won like 20 Super Bowls in Madden so I am kinda a big deal.
Old 10-24-2011, 10:08 PM   #14
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlstudios189
I am running with Toledo as well I am in year 2 and my record 1st year was 13-1 I lost to Ohio State by 2 points and was MAC Champion and won the Little Ceasers Bowl. Year 2 I am 12-0 and ranked 3rd in the nation with wins over Ohio State, Boise State, and Clemson playing the MAC Championship against 10-1 Temple. My total record is 25-1 and I am 17-0 in the MAC I think an invite to the Big Ten is the next step. I may add Notre Dame to the Big Ten as well and make it a 14 team powerhouse division. It has been a ton of fun to build my team up and make them relevent in the National Championship hunt. I do think that if I was in the Big Ten though my record would drop to about 8-4 or so and then the buiding process would keep me interested.
I am a Toledo alumni as this helps keep me interested as well
Time to up that difficulty. Lol
Old 10-24-2011, 11:06 PM   #15
Pro

BraveHeart's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas_UGA
@BraveHeart Sounds like this could be very time consuming but also very exciting. This is just what I was looking for, thanks man.
No prob. If you look at the pictures thread, you can tell that I'm in love with my current dynasty. I wasn't even gonna buy madden this year, but now I feel that I have to, just to see where the pro-prospects go in my dynasty, and how their careers turn-out.

goodluck.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2011, 03:55 AM   #16
Rookie

NothingTrivial's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolts Boy 123
Time to up that difficulty. Lol

^This 100%.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »