Home

WR Double Screen...one of my new favorites

This is a discussion on WR Double Screen...one of my new favorites within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2011, 10:28 PM   #1
Rookie

MrPolo7's Arena

OVR: 0
WR Double Screen...one of my new favorites

Im using Oregon's playbook and this play is just awesome, whether it goes to my HB or the WR this play seems to be guaranteed yardage...love it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2011, 12:58 AM   #2
MVP

PowerofRed25's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: WR Double Screen...one of my new favorites

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPolo7
Im using Oregon's playbook and this play is just awesome, whether it goes to my HB or the WR this play seems to be guaranteed yardage...love it
LOVE this play, although I prefer it out of Pistol Full House rather than 4WR Trio because of the balance. It is one of my audibles, I run it all the time, either as a call in the huddle or as an audible when the defense loads up against a run call in Full House.
Old 10-25-2011, 02:18 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

I have this play in my pb to. The only problem is that when they bring the house the ball gets batted down sometimes which is annoying even when i try lobbing it.
Old 10-25-2011, 04:28 PM   #4
Rookie

MrPolo7's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by madguitarskillz1
I have this play in my pb to. The only problem is that when they bring the house the ball gets batted down sometimes which is annoying even when i try lobbing it.
It may just be me, but since the last patch I've noticed more of my passes (on the WR Mid Screen especially) get batted down
Old 10-25-2011, 05:22 PM   #5
MVP

PowerofRed25's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPolo7
It may just be me, but since the last patch I've noticed more of my passes (on the WR Mid Screen especially) get batted down
I get Mid Screens batted down all the time, half of my incompletions in my air raid offense come from batted down Mid Screens. I've started taking a few extra steps on my drop, waiting for a window and then firing it as hard as possible. Usually I can sneak it through, but there are times when a DL will jump and knock it down before the ball is released or I'll drill an OL in the back.

I actually had one yesterday where a DE tipped the mid screen in the air, my WR caught it, spun out of a tackle, reversed field and scored a TD down the sideline he came from. Justice for all the times the CPU batted it down unrealistically.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »