Home

Dynasty without Recruiting?

This is a discussion on Dynasty without Recruiting? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-02-2011, 10:30 PM   #1
Banned

therealslimshady's Arena

OVR: 4
Dynasty without Recruiting?

Have any of you played a Dynasty without ever recruiting? If so how did the computer do? Did it take a long time for them to find good talent?

edit - NCAA 12
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2011, 09:25 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 9
Re: Dynasty without Recruiting?

I only recruit if I'm the head coach. In my first year as OC for 1* Arkansas State the CPU recruited a stud 5* WR as well as a handful of other 3* players. Needless to say I was shocked lol. The only problem is the CPUs tendency to over recruit certain positions such as QB HB and especially WR and even is your a power school in a great conference they still bring in a handful of 1* recruits every year, but I just cut em at the beginning of the year.
Old 11-05-2011, 05:06 PM   #3
Rookie

QBKILLAR's Arena

OVR: 0

I usually just set up the recruiting board and let the CPU do the calling an trip planning. Check it every couple of weeks and add players as needed. Works decent.
Old 11-05-2011, 06:16 PM   #4
Rookie

Wow bklyn I'm also playing as Arkansas St OC in my first year and my computer only recruits 1 and 2* (i only recruit as HC). How on earth did your computer get a 5* WR? thats awesome
Old 11-05-2011, 10:12 PM   #5
Banned

therealslimshady's Arena

OVR: 4

I am trying this strategy in an online dynasty for the next 3-4 years just to see what happens. I am not sure if they recruit based on the * your school is rated or what, but I want to see what happens.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2011, 10:27 PM   #6
Rookie

depending on the school you are you still get solid recruits but can never land the players that will have a immediate impact on your school. Id still just recruit cause ive not recruited through the entire year once and got screwed over... Had only like 16 recruits and half of em were 3 stars.(I was USC and had already won 3 NC)
Old 11-06-2011, 09:51 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by sli808
Wow bklyn I'm also playing as Arkansas St OC in my first year and my computer only recruits 1 and 2* (i only recruit as HC). How on earth did your computer get a 5* WR? thats awesome
Lol maybe it has to do with offence you run? I was running a hybrid run & shoot/spread and put some big numbers the first year (kind of hard not to in the sunbelt) so I guess he thought he could get some stats....which he did BTW breaking all kinds of school records. But since then, nothing but 1 & 2 * , this is on AA recruiting.
Old 11-07-2011, 01:49 AM   #8
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

OVR: 12

Just set the recruiting options to where the CPU will do it for you. Determine how important each position is for the cpu to recruit.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »