Home

The simple solutions to the complicated problems

This is a discussion on The simple solutions to the complicated problems within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-08-2011, 10:58 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 9
The simple solutions to the complicated problems

Now let me first start by saying that I am in no way a video game programmer or developer, I am however a logical thinker. After playing this game since release and hearing all the complaints about needing a new physics engine, while I 100% agree, it just isnt going to happen any time soon. However the game we have in front of us plays a very good game of football.....after edits.

If EA would simply view the " roster edits for better gameplay " thread they would see that if they just re-rate there rosters and change the recruiting pool to reflect those ratings that this game would at least make gameplay "more enjoyable" and not controller smashingly aggravating. Hire someone who understands the concept of those ratings and how they apply to on field gameplay and have that be his one and only job. If people on this forum who have families, full time jobs, and a life can figure this out, why can't EA?

Now to go along with the player edits come the playbook edits and ai play calling. In my current dynasty I'm playing with re edited rosters (my hats off to mustang84) and every CPU defence is a custom playbook with all engage 8, double corner blitz etc taken out and it just seems Soooo much smoother.

So I ask, if we as gamers can "fix" this game with simple, yet time consuming, solutions why cant EA just use they system the already have and use, for lack of a better term, common sence. Maybe I'm missing something but the answer is already in front of them and until the physics engine rolls around this gen should be an easy fix.

Just my .02
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »