Home

HUGE GLITCH (It happened AGAIN!)

This is a discussion on HUGE GLITCH (It happened AGAIN!) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-27-2011, 01:15 AM   #1
Rookie

TreyDobbs's Arena

OVR: 5
HUGE GLITCH (It happened AGAIN!)

Ok. So it already happened in my first online dynasty with Arizona. I had the same record as Colorado and had the head-to-head win and didn't go to the Pac-12 championship game. Now I'm 11-1 (7-1) with Tennessee, the same record as South Carolina with the head-to-head win against South Carolina and it has me #2 in the SEC East. What is this? I lost to LSU, who by the way is #2 in the nation. How do I have the head-to-head win over South Carolina, but it has them ranked above me in conference? This game is so messed up. I probably won't buy it right when it comes out next year. I haven't advanced the week to the conference championship yet, because other users still have games to play, but right now it has those projections. I just wanted to know if this is normal.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2011, 04:58 PM   #2
Rookie

TreyDobbs's Arena

Re: HUGE GLITCH (It happened AGAIN!)

Has anyone else had this happen to them?
Old 11-27-2011, 05:26 PM   #3
Banned

therealslimshady's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyDobbs
Ok. So it already happened in my first online dynasty with Arizona. I had the same record as Colorado and had the head-to-head win and didn't go to the Pac-12 championship game. Now I'm 11-1 (7-1) with Tennessee, the same record as South Carolina with the head-to-head win against South Carolina and it has me #2 in the SEC East. What is this? I lost to LSU, who by the way is #2 in the nation. How do I have the head-to-head win over South Carolina, but it has them ranked above me in conference? This game is so messed up. I probably won't buy it right when it comes out next year. I haven't advanced the week to the conference championship yet, because other users still have games to play, but right now it has those projections. I just wanted to know if this is normal.
Yes this game is Normally ****ty.
Old 11-27-2011, 09:38 PM   #4
Rookie

TreyDobbs's Arena

Yeah I'm pissed about it. I just ended up dropping out of the online dynasty because of it. If that kind of **** is going to happen every year, it's not worth playing. EA better fix this crap before NCAA 2013 comes out, or I will stop buying their product. And I know people will come in and say "Oh you think EA cares about one person?" No. I don't. But if more people see this on a public NCAA forum and come to the same state of mind they will.
Old 11-28-2011, 02:16 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

The problem is there's no other option. They have a monopoly and they know no matter how crappy their product is, people will still buy if they want to play. I am one of those people.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »