Home

SEC Tiebreaker?

This is a discussion on SEC Tiebreaker? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-01-2011, 11:55 PM   #9
Pro

Kcordloh's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: SEC Tiebreaker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingNick865
You play everyone in your division, plus 3-4 out of division games if we're talking about the game.

Unless there's a scheduling glitch, there's no way you shouldn't play Georgia.
Custom conferences wrecking schedules

There are bugs with the schedule. It's rare you notice unless you either check constantly at the end of the season, or two teams go undefeated in the same division. In one of my sim dynasties it was constantly Auburn & Alabama going undefeated, and so you had several SEC NC games. One would play 9 conference games, one would play 7, usually.

BCS Rankings will determine who goes.
Old 12-02-2011, 08:53 AM   #10
Pro

OVR: 25
Re: SEC Tiebreaker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kcordloh
Custom conferences wrecking schedules

There are bugs with the schedule. It's rare you notice unless you either check constantly at the end of the season, or two teams go undefeated in the same division. In one of my sim dynasties it was constantly Auburn & Alabama going undefeated, and so you had several SEC NC games. One would play 9 conference games, one would play 7, usually.

BCS Rankings will determine who goes.
OK, thanks. I used custom conferences and schedules and thats probably why I don't play Georgia. Either way they suprisingly lost to unranked Florida. I'm no. 2. Bama is 1 and Miss. State is 3. Bama and Miss State play head to head in a few weeks so one of them has to lose.
Year 3 - 11-5

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »