Home

Game freezes after saving in OD

This is a discussion on Game freezes after saving in OD within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-12-2011, 10:34 PM   #17
Pro

Heyuimintojsus's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Game freezes after saving in OD

When we tried that, it said I couldn't be the commissioner of 2 ODs. I have no way of getting in it to retire bc it keeps saying 'transfer failed' when I try to get in. It gets to custom schedules or custom conferences in the load part when it hits the transfer failed part.
Old 12-12-2011, 10:39 PM   #18
Pro

Heyuimintojsus's Arena

I get to custom schedules, and it boots me off EA servers and says transfer failed.
Old 12-13-2011, 09:36 AM   #19
Pro

MMurda's Arena

OVR: 5

yea you now have a whole new problem. the transfer failed is a diff prob then the freezing when advancing at step 5. sorry but i dont think theres a fix for this. they patched it once to fix these transfer failed probs, but apparently not all were fixed. they havent said anything else about fixing anymore probs.

but on another note, for those experiencing the original prob of this thread with the game freezing on every advance at step 5, doing the above steps have fixed the problem!! i did my first advance since re-uploading the dyn from the save file and it advanced without a freeze!! thanks to dymndheartkilla for the good info.
----------------------
Madden Since '92
Old 12-13-2011, 11:52 AM   #20
Rookie

dymndheartkilla's Arena

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyuimintojsus
When we tried that, it said I couldn't be the commissioner of 2 ODs. I have no way of getting in it to retire bc it keeps saying 'transfer failed' when I try to get in. It gets to custom schedules or custom conferences in the load part when it hits the transfer failed part.
Try again on removing yourself from the dynasty. RB on the dynasty screen.

Have another member load it then invite you. I had that happen to me and I just kept trying to get myself out of the dynasty and it worked eventually
Old 12-27-2011, 11:42 PM   #21
Pro

Heyuimintojsus's Arena

Do we know if EA fixed this - they told me I could do nothing that it was on them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2011, 09:02 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 1

Run a league in TSO.....ps3...what we have learned;

1. Only have the commish and one other user save the file, 1x, on each adv....if other users are saving and their file is corrupt, impacts the whole OD

2. If a user leaves the OD, make sure their custom playbook is deleted, changed to that team's default on OD

3. Do not transfer commish file in off season

4. Have had good success advancing via web od as opposed to via ps3...

5. Off season...norm is to do in one long session, can be very frustrating....we do in stages, especially the recruiting weeks....works better

Of course I learned all this the hard way..!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »