Home

KushDynasties 4* Or Lower(XBOX 360 Online Dynasty)

This is a discussion on KushDynasties 4* Or Lower(XBOX 360 Online Dynasty) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-23-2012, 05:33 PM   #25
Pro

KushNstien's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: KushDynasties 4* Or Lower(XBOX 360 Online Dynasty)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellaballa
K, just so ive got an understanding, Ive got to choose a 4* or lower team from either the PAC12, Big East, or CUSA right?
No you can choose ANY team that you want 4* lower, but the division cant have 2 players in it already.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2012, 05:39 PM   #26
Rookie

bellaballa's Arena

OVR: 10

Does that iinclude Army, Navy, and BYU from the Independants? Might just go with one of those. I like the idea of not having any games locked on my schedule.
Old 01-23-2012, 05:39 PM   #27
Pro

KushNstien's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellaballa
Does that iinclude Army, Navy, and BYU from the Independants? Might just go with one of those. I like the idea of not having any games locked on my schedule.
yes you can
Old 01-23-2012, 06:20 PM   #28
Rookie

Letemburn's Arena

OVR: 4

Can i take the louisville cardinals? Gt: letemburn...also quick thought. Maybe we should create some forums for discussion for the dynasty so we can have some friendly rivalries with our opponents and such. Do you have aim man? Id love to chat it up with you and take this dynasty to the next level.
Old 01-24-2012, 11:32 AM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 0

I beat Ohio State in a computer filled shenanigan game last night. I understand winning at the shoe is suppose to be hard, but knocking out my starting QB and carving up my defense despite the appropriate play being called was a little frustrating. I can't tell you how many times I had a spy play called and Terrell Pryor would just run it for a first down.

Amazingly, my second string QB wasn't too terrible despite the tough conditions. Edwin Baker at HB was just a stud last night...287 yards rushing.

Either way, thanks for letting me use my custom playbook Kush. I like the CPU play calling, but think the user run game might be a tad too easy.

Look forward to the games and recruiting battles (whoever controls WVU...expect some battles...lol)
Old 01-24-2012, 12:47 PM   #30
Rookie

bellaballa's Arena

OVR: 10

kush, sorry man i got busy last night and wasnt able to get on the xbox. did you send me the invite?
Old 01-24-2012, 05:01 PM   #31
Pro

KushNstien's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letemburn
Can i take the louisville cardinals? Gt: letemburn...also quick thought. Maybe we should create some forums for discussion for the dynasty so we can have some friendly rivalries with our opponents and such. Do you have aim man? Id love to chat it up with you and take this dynasty to the next level.
yeah we just got full at the moment..But youre definitely the number one when the next person to drop. As for posting we can only post here. i knw i have to start getting people to post here more. Just really trying to get everything settled first.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2012, 05:04 PM   #32
Pro

KushNstien's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by frzamilan
I beat Ohio State in a computer filled shenanigan game last night. I understand winning at the shoe is suppose to be hard, but knocking out my starting QB and carving up my defense despite the appropriate play being called was a little frustrating. I can't tell you how many times I had a spy play called and Terrell Pryor would just run it for a first down.

Amazingly, my second string QB wasn't too terrible despite the tough conditions. Edwin Baker at HB was just a stud last night...287 yards rushing.

Either way, thanks for letting me use my custom playbook Kush. I like the CPU play calling, but think the user run game might be a tad too easy.

Look forward to the games and recruiting battles (whoever controls WVU...expect some battles...lol)
First of all thank you for posting lol, and second im really going to tweak the sliders out when i get on so it can be harder for us to win. its kind of easy to be honest.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »