Home

Have any of you won a national championship with a 1 star team?

This is a discussion on Have any of you won a national championship with a 1 star team? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-20-2012, 06:28 PM   #9
Pro

Kcordloh's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Have any of you won a national championship with a 1 star team?

Care if I ask about the sliders?
Not just Heisman, but the specific numbers? I tried, I took the challenge.
6 minute quarters, Heisman, my standard slider set, and I got murdered with both. I mean with SJSU: Stanford & BYU spanked me.

I tried Western Michigan, couldn't get past the Wolverines.

I consider myself a pretty good player. Much better defensively than offensively, but I can't compete like you guys can.

I am playing on my standard set, which is 80-95 for all CPU attributes except INT, KP, KA, KOP. All user is set at 15, except for QBA/RBA at 35.
Old 01-22-2012, 07:08 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kcordloh
6 minute quarters, Heisman, my standard slider set, and I got murdered with both. I mean with SJSU: Stanford & BYU spanked me.

I consider myself a pretty good player. Much better defensively than offensively, but I can't compete like you guys can.

I am playing on my standard set, which is 80-95 for all CPU attributes except INT, KP, KA, KOP. All user is set at 15, except for QBA/RBA at 35.
I used SEC Elite's AA sliders
Old 01-23-2012, 10:37 AM   #11
Rookie

ZoeK35's Arena

OVR: 1

I'm attempting this in my dynasty...I took a HC job with Iowa State in year 2017...They had the 2nd lowest overall only to Akron in terms of who was looking for a HC...Right now I have one player with an overall over 80...And I'm C+ across the board...Right now I'm 8-0 playing on AA, the rest of my games are on the road, so I'm hoping to pull this off...Already beat OK and TX, but they are having real bad years, the games are always a nail bitter, I don't have a QB so I pretty much run the ball...Wish me luck
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2012, 12:19 PM   #12
Banned

Cre8's Arena

OVR: 9

Took Army to a title after a lot of big time schools (Bama, OSU and others lost). Ended up playing Boise State for the Title... Lame
Old 01-29-2012, 12:58 AM   #13
Just Bad at Everything

TheNumber35's Arena

OVR: 25

1* Eastern Michigan...honestly the toughest rebuilding job in the entire world! But I won a NC with them in an OD my 2nd year in on Heisman sliders, beat my buddy who was playing as Nevada (weird *** NC game if you ask me)
Old 01-29-2012, 12:35 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kcordloh

I thought me and my roommate were the only ones playing like this! Honestly, most of the community slider sets here are too easy
Old 01-29-2012, 12:37 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNumber35
1* Eastern Michigan...honestly the toughest rebuilding job in the entire world! But I won a NC with them in an OD my 2nd year in on Heisman sliders, beat my buddy who was playing as Nevada (weird *** NC game if you ask me)
I played highschool football against one of EMU's RBs (Brumfield). Overrated but he had the size and eventually got his 40 time down. I wonder how he's doing in real life now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-29-2012, 02:15 PM   #16
Just Bad at Everything

TheNumber35's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by whodat7
I played highschool football against one of EMU's RBs (Brumfield). Overrated but he had the size and eventually got his 40 time down. I wonder how he's doing in real life now.
I actually go to Eastern right now...I can tell you that last year he touched the ball a little bit (specifically 14 runs for 36 yards and 1 reception for 22 yards...he also returned 9 kicks for 122 yards.) But he was buried behind two talented SR runners. With both of them moving on, I could see him getting 100-200 touches next year in the Eagles' zone-read option

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »