Home

Custom Conference Dynasty (360)

This is a discussion on Custom Conference Dynasty (360) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2012, 09:42 AM   #33
Banned

HolyBuckeye30's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Custom Conference Dynasty (360)

Is that 8 eastern ?
Old 01-30-2012, 03:54 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 14

yeah i should be on by then.
Old 01-31-2012, 10:42 PM   #35
Heyoka.

EUBlink's Arena

OVR: 8

Spartans cruise to victory over Tulane, 31-13.

Michigan State seemingly treated this week's game against Tulane as a warm-up for next week's face-off against Arkansas. Despite never struggling, the Spartans never really showed the dominance they should have.

Having the lead 31-7 at the half, Michigan State would settle for mediocre for the rest of the game, not scoring a point the entire second half.

If the Spartans intend to walk away with a win next week, though, they're going to have to pull more out of the trick bag when Arkansas comes to town.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2012, 12:23 PM   #36
Rookie

BAYLOR AT FRESNO STATE 31-28 OVERTIME THRILLER

Well it was by far one of the most exciting UserVSCPU games I've had so far in a while that i've had. It was back forth my Oline played terrible and both offenses were balanced. I was in overtime and they scored first. I scored second. OT 3. We missed a chance to score and lost on 4 downs. I thought the game was over. It was 2nd and 5 and FS threw it but the qb ran ball and I somehow forced a fumble. Ran it to the 15 with RG3 and won it with my kicker.
Old 02-03-2012, 01:52 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 0

UCLA posts their fifth straight win today against Wake Forest (37-3). This whole contest proved to be one sided. The balanced attack of the offense led by Heisman Hopeful John Franklin (21 carries for 154yds and 3TD) opened up the play-action with junior QB Prince, whose efficiency has been the surprise of the season. He now has a 10-0 TD/Int ratio on the year. If they can keep up this kind of balance they may continue to run the table in the Mountain West.

The Bruins Defense really came to play vs. WF. They held them to 66 total yards, and Sophomore beast Cassius Marsh added to his sack total on the year with two more on the day (13.5 on the season). This guy is a real force with his pass rushing abilities.

This team continues to impress the analysts. They hope to get a little love in the polls next week after their 5-0 start.
Old 02-06-2012, 08:19 PM   #38
Rookie

bellaballa's Arena

OVR: 10

Is there anyone willing to take over/replace a USC team in week 5 of this dynasty? The user hasnt been active the last few days and hasnt been responding to any of my messages. Thanks in advance.
Old 02-07-2012, 11:07 AM   #39
Rookie

If he doesn't get on by tonight boot him or try to sim it. I'm ready for my next game. My last game once again my OLine has been off track but I still came up with a 31-10 victory over Rice at home even after it being 10-7 for the longest time until a scoring streak in the 4th. I'm 3-2 now hoping my OLIne stops allowing these high amount of sacks come in. The only score Rice had on me was about a 90 yard kickoff return.
Old 02-07-2012, 11:12 AM   #40
Rookie

bellaballa's Arena

OVR: 10

Yea im thinking about just doing that. Ive got 2 spots open now, is anyone interested?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »