Home

Five Things to Improve NCAA Football 13

This is a discussion on Five Things to Improve NCAA Football 13 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-30-2012, 03:31 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 13
Re: Five Things to Improve NCAA Football 13

But again what all that requires is.......Work! Something these developers have shown year after year all they want to do is fluff up the graphics throw something in and call it new and innovative.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2012, 03:42 PM   #26
MVP

sarlndr's Arena

OVR: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by statum71
Agree with everything except dropping some mascots in favor of old time players.

Couldn't possibly care less about guys with leather helmets. Besides....they wouldn't have the license to use their real names anyway so what good is it?
They don't have a license to use the current players names either but they are still in the game. I don't know about going back to team with leather helmets but it would be nice to go back with great teams from the past.

What I want is the ability to download up to date uniforms dagnabbit! This was in the game in the past and should be in the game now. The PC uni's are great and all, but who wants to use them a year later after their favorite team will never wear them again?
Old 01-30-2012, 03:43 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 5
Oh yes someone mentioned it. Medical redshirt seriously should be turned on somehow. I have had star players get hurt first game or 2 and they are done for the season. It would be really nice to fix that. I liked it years ago when you could edit the signs in the stadium and talk crap that was good cheap entertainment.
Old 01-30-2012, 03:53 PM   #28
Rookie

SkillzKillz719's Arena

OVR: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by twindaddyj
Oh yes someone mentioned it. Medical redshirt seriously should be turned on somehow. I have had star players get hurt first game or 2 and they are done for the season. It would be really nice to fix that. I liked it years ago when you could edit the signs in the stadium and talk crap that was good cheap entertainment.
Now a days people get too butt hurt over that stuff though. I dont think the NCAA would allow that because it might be promoting "something" lol
Old 01-30-2012, 04:03 PM   #29
Pro

KushNstien's Arena

OVR: 8
Why can't they make the crowd like FIFA 12, like the crowd is louder than the announcers
Old 01-30-2012, 04:21 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 1
Extend. RTG ,allow rb,wr,cb,ss to return punts and
Kickoff return this was badly miss in past gens
Old 01-30-2012, 04:21 PM   #31
Banned

OVR: 25
Point 1: Wow, I've always had a feeling that the CPU already knew your play, but I never noticed it was THAT bad. Especially after watching that video, it's crazy that a safety with a deep zone assignment automatically knew where the play was going and decided to attack. DBs are taught to ALWAYS backpedal 2 steps or so BEFORE attacking the run play, UNLESS you have a man or blitz assignment. That is supposed to prevent a DB from constantly biting on PA.

But overall, I'd look for improve physics and the gameday experience. Duke vs. Wake Forest should feel a LOT different than Alabama vs. Auburn. If a home team is on the verge of pulling an upset, then the crown should be ROCKING! Conversely, if a home team is getting blasted, the crowd should be on ice, and the seats should empty. And yes, we need some Corso predictions and different crowd/stadium specific additions, as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2012, 04:28 PM   #32
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: Five Things to Improve NCAA Football 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaySmooov
Point 1: Wow, I've always had a feeling that the CPU already knew your play, but I never noticed it was THAT bad. Especially after watching that video, it's crazy that a safety with a deep zone assignment automatically knew where the play was going and decided to attack. DBs are taught to ALWAYS backpedal 2 steps or so BEFORE attacking the run play, UNLESS you have a man or blitz assignment. That is supposed to prevent a DB from constantly biting on PA.

But overall, I'd look for improve physics and the gameday experience. Duke vs. Wake Forest should feel a LOT different than Alabama vs. Auburn. If a home team is on the verge of pulling an upset, then the crown should be ROCKING! Conversely, if a home team is getting blasted, the crowd should be on ice, and the seats should empty. And yes, we need some Corso predictions and different crowd/stadium specific additions, as well.
I knew CPU knew your playcalls, but I thought audibling could negate it. I had feelings that they would switch when audibling, but I wasnt sure.
Besides Gameplays improvements, this is my #1 must fix. As other people said, players dont have a mind of their own. They do what they are scripted to do and nothing else. I think tendencies could help it. It could help differentiate players.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »