Home

NCAA 12 Tips and Tricks Series

This is a discussion on NCAA 12 Tips and Tricks Series within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-07-2012, 03:41 PM   #25
Rookie

llJAEll's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA 12 Tips and Tricks Series

I'm glad you enjoy them let me know if there is something else you would like to see.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2012, 04:01 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0

I love the videos and they have helped me a lot. I know this may not translate to a video per say but I did have a question. I noticed you are very good controlling the defensive players in pass coverage and that leads to my question.

I know the only way to get better is practice but can you tell me what you key on during a play. For example, I know how to watch the offensive line to determine run/pass but how about after that if it is a pass?

Do you watch the receivers, just your zone or man, or do you watch the QB to determine when he will pass?

Can you take me through your typical though pattern while a pass play is taking place please?
Old 03-07-2012, 04:10 PM   #27
Rookie

gogators's Arena

OVR: 4

The real trick is how EA Sports continues to sell this game. I want my game back!
Old 03-07-2012, 05:22 PM   #28
Rookie

llJAEll's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdhiggin70
I love the videos and they have helped me a lot. I know this may not translate to a video per say but I did have a question. I noticed you are very good controlling the defensive players in pass coverage and that leads to my question.

I know the only way to get better is practice but can you tell me what you key on during a play. For example, I know how to watch the offensive line to determine run/pass but how about after that if it is a pass?

Do you watch the receivers, just your zone or man, or do you watch the QB to determine when he will pass?

Can you take me through your typical though pattern while a pass play is taking place please?
Would you like a video breakdown or just a write up?
Old 03-07-2012, 05:24 PM   #29
Rookie

llJAEll's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogators
The real trick is how EA Sports continues to sell this game. I want my game back!
what are you talking about?
Old 03-07-2012, 09:24 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 0

A video would be awesome. If you could kind of give a play by play of what you are watching and what you are trying to take away with your user controlled defender.
Old 03-08-2012, 11:49 AM   #31
Rookie

gogators's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by llJAEll
what are you talking about?
I'm saying the best trick is how EA continues to put out crap and people still buy it because it's the only college football game out there. I want the game back when it was actually good and didn't get held back. That is the trick
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2012, 12:55 PM   #32
Rookie

Juce734's Arena

OVR: 2

Love the latest defensive video. I need to create a new youtube account so I can like and subscribe to your videos.

Currently playing NCAA 2014
PSN: Juce734 website http://www.rpgjuce.com/

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »