Home

where's the defense!!!!!

This is a discussion on where's the defense!!!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-08-2012, 03:00 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Angry where's the defense!!!!!

Hello my Operation Sports Family, I have a question and maybe it was already talked about. My question is why doesn’t my defense ever shut anyone out, I’m currently the OC at Syracuse running a very good pro style spread (freshman QB is a beast). I’m having a serious problem with the computer scoring at random, last night I’m playing NCST and its 4th quarter I’m up by 17, I swear in the last 2mins they scored every drive and tied the game with just 44 secs left on the clock #WTF then I went into overtime and had to play 3 overtime period to lose the game bcuz they scored their 2 pt conversion. Now my defense is graded B+ so I do not understand the logic of letting the computer jus scoring at will, this has happened numerous games from my last season this one.fficeffice" />>>
>>
Does anybody have any suggestions on what I should do, maybe switching sliders or anything?>>
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2012, 03:42 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: where's the defense!!!!!

As an OC wins and losses don't affect your rating so it shouldn't matter too much. And comebacks do happen like that sometimes. Maybe if you lose enough, your HC will get fired and you will be promoted?
Old 03-08-2012, 05:26 PM   #3
Pro

Kcordloh's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: where's the defense!!!!!

I have rarely ever played OC only, but I have noticed the same type of thing as a DC, the offense would take 30 seconds per drive, whether they scored or not, and I was stuck playing defense 80% of the game.

If you watch the plays, the game plays far better than just super-simmed. less missed field goals, etc. I watch every play now, it's slower, but the game does play more realistically.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »