Home

With the first screenshot(s) coming soon, what are some things you'd like to see?

This is a discussion on With the first screenshot(s) coming soon, what are some things you'd like to see? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-21-2012, 06:28 PM   #9
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: With the first screenshot(s) coming soon, what are some things you'd like to see?

improved entrances, improved player models (make the players look more like kids rather than 35-40 year old alpha males), neutral-site games, the in-game studio analyst, new uniform options, hopefully more accessories, and hopefully more dread options. Oh, and please for the love of Mary, add long hair for white guys!

Old 03-21-2012, 06:54 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: With the first screenshot(s) coming soon, what are some things you'd like to see?

Great topic. I personally want to see this exact picture: A WR/DB (one has long dreads, one has short dreads) fighting for position to try and make a play on the ball (correct size) in the air, as the camera is angles to the sidelines to show if there is any improvement (coaches and players actually reacting to the play, yelling, etc). THAT would be a nice first screen shot. LOL

Last edited by johnnyg713; 03-21-2012 at 07:00 PM.
Old 03-22-2012, 07:13 AM   #11
Rookie

HammerOfGod's Arena

OVR: 0

In regards to your point about muscle definition, I'll expand on that one.

EA, please stop tying body types and certain faces to certain positions. Give every single player the same basic body-type, then have the size of the guys limbs and what not be tied to weight, and have the body sliders work on a scale of 100. Hell, Madden '05 had this, so why do they try to streamline everything and make it worse?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2012, 08:58 AM   #12
Pro

OVR: 7

Not trying to be a jerk, but there isnt really anything we can learn from a screenshot. I really dont care about dreads. This is the silliness that leads up to July and the release of Ncaa 13.
Old 03-22-2012, 09:20 AM   #13
Banned

DJACK's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by michigan21
Not trying to be a jerk, but there isnt really anything we can learn from a screenshot. I really dont care about dreads. This is the silliness that leads up to July and the release of Ncaa 13.
Sure there isn't a lot you can learn about the gameplay, which I agree is by far the most important thing, but you mean to tell me there isn't anything you can learn about visual upgrades from a screenshot? And in some cases you can see new interactions and animations.
Old 03-22-2012, 03:08 PM   #14
Rookie

RM938's Arena

OVR: 2

first time back on the boards since release day, anyone know when the first screenshot will be dropped? Last year it was dropped on March 14th.

Anyways, most of the stuff I want isn't really visible via screenshot (Better Crowd noise,improved recruiting, 85 man rosters,FCS Schools,smoother gameplay).

But still interested to see what they did.
NFL: Philadelphia Eagles
MLB: Philadelphia Phillies
NBA: Philadelphia 76ers

LET'S GO!
Old 03-22-2012, 03:30 PM   #15
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
I wanna see the sidelines. Also is that not dropping til Apr. 2nd?

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-22-2012, 03:46 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 39

A football that is proportionate and scaled down. You know, the basics?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »