Home

Who asked for this Heisman mode?

This is a discussion on Who asked for this Heisman mode? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-03-2012, 12:35 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: Who asked for this Heisman mode?

Won't even press "X" on the mode 1 time...Doesn't necessarily make me say "Noooooooo!!! Why??????" but I do wish they would focus more on the obvious problems instead of adding new ones.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2012, 01:16 PM   #26
Rookie

PioneerRaptor's Arena

OVR: 8

A lot of posters are acting like they should only cater to the hardcore crowd.

However, most their sales comes from the casual customer. There is no fault on continuing to sell the game to the people who bring in the most revenue for them.

Yes, I would love if they only cared about us, but that isn't ever going to happen, because we are just a small percentage of the people who actually buy the game.
Old 04-03-2012, 01:30 PM   #27
Pro

JoBo513's Arena

OVR: 9
I think this mode has the potential to be a lot of fun. Can't wait for the details.

Sent from my cheap *** phone
Old 04-03-2012, 03:53 PM   #28
Pro

hurricanefootball4's Arena

OVR: 3

The glaring difference is that NBA 2K had exceptional gameplay and dynasty/association mode before they looked to find a new wrinkle to tweak the game.

IMO - if gameplay and dynasty/recruiting don't have major fixes this is a major misstep
Old 04-03-2012, 04:14 PM   #29
MVP

OVR: 0

Hurricane that's not true go look at 2k forums or 2k basketball sub on here people have been complaining since last years game....people just think its there way or its a fail plan and simple..this game has been made for 20yrs for a reason they cater to the mass
Old 04-03-2012, 04:17 PM   #30
Pro

fcboiler87's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricanefootball4
The glaring difference is that NBA 2K had exceptional gameplay and dynasty/association mode before they looked to find a new wrinkle to tweak the game.

IMO - if gameplay and dynasty/recruiting don't have major fixes this is a major misstep
Agreed. I'll hold my judgment until we know all the facts, but if dynasty and the coaching carousel go without much work being done to them, the addition of this mode is a travesty. For once I'd love for something to work as it should before something new is added. Again, I'm reserving judgment, but I'm just severely burned from last year's debacle.
Old 04-03-2012, 04:26 PM   #31
Beat the Heat!

chi_hawks's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcboiler87
Agreed. I'll hold my judgment until we know all the facts, but if dynasty and the coaching carousel go without much work being done to them, the addition of this mode is a travesty. For once I'd love for something to work as it should before something new is added. Again, I'm reserving judgment, but I'm just severely burned from last year's debacle.
They got me last year too....I will not be making that same mistake twice. It's really going to take some significant changes for me to consider purchasing this game, especially within a month of release.

http://www.operationsports.com/chi_hawks/blog/
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-03-2012, 05:30 PM   #32
MVP

cparrish's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by chi_hawks
They got me last year too....I will not be making that same mistake twice. It's really going to take some significant changes for me to consider purchasing this game, especially within a month of release.
That's where I am at. This will be the first time since NCAA 2002 that I will not by purchasing the game on the release day. I am going to wait it out and see what every thinks about it.

As for the Heisman mode, like RTG, I have no interest in it.

Xbox 360: BuffEye Rosters
PS3: BuffEyeRosters

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »