Home

NCAA Football 13 Gameplay Trailer

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Gameplay Trailer within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-17-2012, 07:50 PM   #65
Rookie

The_Gaming_Disciple's Arena

OVR: 8
I would rather have scaled down graphics and better gameplay physics and mechanics than broken gameplay and pristine photoshop replay models.

2005 BMW with some paint reduction in gloss... vs 2013 Chevy Cobalt with "fresh paint"...Get it EA?

SMH...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2012, 07:58 PM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 1
must admit.... that looks pretty good
Old 04-17-2012, 07:58 PM   #67
Banned

b2th3m1th's Arena

OVR: 0
I'll say it again, If this trailer had 2k on it and not EA. People would be loving it. It looks good. there is obvious improvement in areas.
For those complaining about the 3,5,7 drops... shouldn't you be a little happy that they're actually in the game?
The thing that impressed me most was after the RB came off the block and the QB threw the shovel pass that will be a huge addition. But my biggest concern is the screen pass. I still want to see if the new trajectories will get it fixed. But all in all I'm very impressed I can't wait for more details and July 10 cant come soon enough.
Old 04-17-2012, 08:03 PM   #68
MVP

Eman5805's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: NCAA Football 13 Gameplay Trailer

I'll give this year a try cuz it's been about 3 years since I last played a Madden or NCAA. Not all that hyped for it, I'm afraid. But like someone said, the way players run is just built into the engine. No sense fretting over it anymore cuz they can't change it anymore than they ahve.

I'll wait to see more details. I'm sure there'll be something I can cling to going forward.
Old 04-17-2012, 08:26 PM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 5

Things could be better and should be better but if this a stepping stone to the future you can't help but to be excited. People have been clambering for gameplay focus well it seems like they are. Maybe ol/dl wasn't something they could do this year but if this is a piece of the puzzle then I'm happy, if it turns out not to be, I'll be disappointed.
Old 04-17-2012, 08:45 PM   #70
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by b2th3m1th
I'll say it again, If this trailer had 2k on it and not EA. People would be loving it. It looks good. there is obvious improvement in areas.
For those complaining about the 3,5,7 drops... shouldn't you be a little happy that they're actually in the game?
The thing that impressed me most was after the RB came off the block and the QB threw the shovel pass that will be a huge addition. But my biggest concern is the screen pass. I still want to see if the new trajectories will get it fixed. But all in all I'm very impressed I can't wait for more details and July 10 cant come soon enough.
Dumbest thing I've ever read. Your eyes must be lying to you to even compare that game play to anything 2k does.

Nebraska Cornhuskers
Washington Redskins
Miami Heat
Old 04-17-2012, 08:51 PM   #71
Banned

WIAggie's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by b2th3m1th
The thing that impressed me most was after the RB came off the block and the QB threw the shovel pass that will be a huge addition. But my biggest concern is the screen pass. I still want to see if the new trajectories will get it fixed. But all in all I'm very impressed I can't wait for more details and July 10 can't come soon enough.
AMEN!!!!!
EA has listend & stepped their game up!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2012, 08:55 PM   #72
MVP

jkra0512's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
We can't always continue to look over shoulders and say, would of, could of's, should of's.

I understand the sentiment, but if all this stuff they are implementing works, hopefully we can look towards the future instead of looking in the rear view mirror all the time.
Well, that falls on EA, not us. EA has continually promised features and they fell flat. I, for one, hope each of these new features work to their fullest extent. But their track record in the past 3-4 years has been anything but sparkling and we have every right to look in the rearview mirror at their mistakes and question why things haven't been fixed while they add meaningless new modes and not upgrade the OL/DL, WR/DB interactions.

This trailer did little to inspire me to plop down $60.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »