Home

What do you guys want to see on May 7th?

This is a discussion on What do you guys want to see on May 7th? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-23-2012, 06:47 PM   #65
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: What do you guys want to see on May 7th?

Did they ever fix the CPU Depth Chart Glitch/logic where they had Safeties playing LB/DL?????

If Not....add that to the list

Theres no fffing way Im going in an editing that stuff for every team, every year of my dynasty

My CFB Teams:
Marshall..WVU-Go Herd/Eeers!!!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2012, 07:44 AM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerSpartan
Did they ever fix the CPU Depth Chart Glitch/logic where they had Safeties playing LB/DL?????

If Not....add that to the list

Theres no fffing way Im going in an editing that stuff for every team, every year of my dynasty

If they didn't fix the CPU depth chart logic, at least we should be able to edit CPU depth charts so there aren't CB's playing LB...
Old 04-24-2012, 09:25 AM   #67
Rookie

CoreySmall's Arena

OVR: 10

of course.
Quote:
Originally Posted by floppychulo
If they didn't fix the CPU depth chart logic, at least we should be able to edit CPU depth charts so there aren't CB's playing LB...
Old 04-24-2012, 04:50 PM   #68
Banned

mrMagic91's Arena

OVR: 23

the BCS system needs to be Redone. No way a 12-0 Fresno State team can get into the Title game over a 12-1 Auburn team. Which obivously happened to me.

Coaching Carousel...CPU coaches prestige drops really fast and sucks. It goes up and down. I think that needs to be changed.

Dynamic commentary. I played the BCS title game and it seemed like it was another regular season game. No storylines, no crowd excitement beyond that of a regular season game...We just want it to feel like the actualy title game. And how awesome would it be to have College Gameday before the game??

uhhh as ive been playing more on a daily basis more ideas come up and then i forget them lol.
Old 04-24-2012, 05:18 PM   #69
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrMagic91
the BCS system needs to be Redone. No way a 12-0 Fresno State team can get into the Title game over a 12-1 Auburn team. Which obivously happened to me.

Coaching Carousel...CPU coaches prestige drops really fast and sucks. It goes up and down. I think that needs to be changed.

Dynamic commentary. I played the BCS title game and it seemed like it was another regular season game. No storylines, no crowd excitement beyond that of a regular season game...We just want it to feel like the actualy title game. And how awesome would it be to have College Gameday before the game??

uhhh as ive been playing more on a daily basis more ideas come up and then i forget them lol.
You lost me at the part that you were playing as Auburn. With that big ol' Alabama logo, I'm honestly confused, lol.
Old 04-24-2012, 05:20 PM   #70
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43

@shucmj -- Bruh, its too late for the wishlist. This time of year we're on a sit and wait for more info mode. Nothing but tweaks will happen at this stage. Your list has a lot of the same things everyone ask for -- sitting and waiting is our only option at the moment.
Old 04-24-2012, 06:26 PM   #71
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalutationsNJ
@shucmj -- Bruh, its too late for the wishlist. This time of year we're on a sit and wait for more info mode. Nothing but tweaks will happen at this stage. Your list has a lot of the same things everyone ask for -- sitting and waiting is our only option at the moment.
Yes I am aware of the timeline. I guess I could have said list of what I want to see on May 7th instead of wishlist.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2012, 12:11 AM   #72
Rookie

T-Moar's Arena

OVR: 0

-Spring Game
Although some have said that it would be pointless without freshmen, I think that seeing what your team looks like post-progression would be interesting. With Spring Games, though, we need to be able to edit formats. If I want to have an offense-defense spring game, I should be able to have one. If I want to have a 1st team vs 2nd team game, I should be able to have one. If I want to have coaches draft teams and play each other, that should be possible.

-College GameDay
Although I think it would be difficult to implement the different aspects of each campus, I think that the payoff would be AMAZING.

-Improve Coaching Carousel
...I think everything that needs to be said about CC has been said.

-Improve recruiting
A phone call to a recruit should feel like just that -- a phone call. The call should flow like a real conversation. You should be able to include things that you want to talk about, but the recruit should be able to talk about things that are important to him, too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »