Home

From NCAA13 videos DT > DE on pass rush :(

This is a discussion on From NCAA13 videos DT > DE on pass rush :( within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-18-2012, 11:02 PM   #33
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: From NCAA13 videos DT > DE on pass rush :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
I feel the same way about recruiting big bruiser RBs and FBs. If they can't push the pile or drag a skinny DB for extra yards, there is no point in having them on the team.

As a Coach Mode addict.......seeing 240lb ball carriers go down on the first hit by a DB, sickens me. I tried playing as Texas and tried to pound the rock with with their 250 pound RB......he went down like a wuss at 1st contact over and over again.

I kept thinking to myself, how in the hell is he constantly being SOLO tackled, UP HIGH. Defies logic.
i am a old school type of player. I like to have the 220+ RBs and run 30-40+ times in a game. But, as it stands you barely see "TRUE Power RBs" in the classes besides the top guys.
I dont even recruit power Rbs unless I am going for one of the elite RBs. And even then, they barely act like true RBs
Old 04-18-2012, 11:05 PM   #34
No Place Better

BenGerman's Arena

OVR: 27

Is EA even aware that I could substitute 5 kickers in for my Offensive Line, and there is literally no difference between them, and highly rated Offensive Lineman?

Is EA aware that DT's get less than half the amount of sacks of a DE in an average season?

These things need to be cleared up, or I can't get myself to buy the game. I need ratings to matter, and interactions to matter. Because when they don't, gameplay sucks, and it renders recruiting meaningless (which in turn, makes dynasty useless).

Gamertag (Xbox One): Bengerman 1031
PSN Name: BadNewsBen

Twitter: @BadNewsBenV
Twitch: www.Twitch.TV/Bengerman10
Old 04-18-2012, 11:07 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
i am a old school type of player. I like to have the 220+ RBs and run 30-40+ times in a game. But, as it stands you barely see "TRUE Power RBs" in the classes besides the top guys.
I dont even recruit power Rbs unless I am going for one of the elite RBs. And even then, they barely act like true RBs
Slider edits can fix the lack of broken tackles by the big rb's

But the sad thing is then, ALL 80+ rbs will tear you up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2012, 11:18 PM   #36
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaZart
Slider edits can fix the lack of broken tackles by the big rb's

But the sad thing is then, ALL 80+ rbs will tear you up.
Exactly, I shouldnt have to make crazy slider edits that can lead to the CPU making unstoppable.
Old 04-19-2012, 09:51 AM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 0

the graphics are good, gameplay looks stale... Looks like my football fix will need to come from watching the actual game.
I'm waiting for the day, when real time physics are used, strategies are necessary for winning games, actual presentations from ESPN. Real recruitments were I have to travel to actually watch the game.
I want more realism, and gameplay... this is not cutting it for me.
This is the first year I will not purchase this game at any point. I might have to just purchase mlb 12 the show or nhl 13 later for my sports/management fix. I'm so pissed that no other company can make a nfl/ncaa game... These series are complete garbage... When will they FINALLY listen?
Anyone else saying this is the last straw? Its the only way EA can be affected and changed... stop buying the supply!! force them out.
Its not that hard skipping a game, remember what you fell in love with the first place.. the game itself, college gameday, your college experience. All I ask from my fellow OS's... boycott this game and lets make a difference... If you think I'm crazy then your not the right person for this movement!
spread the word!!
Old 04-19-2012, 01:24 PM   #38
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

I'm sorry, but you have already made a thread topic on that subject.

You don't need to spread your word in every thread.
Old 04-20-2012, 02:12 AM   #39
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Yes we Need to get This to the developers. I don't think it can be that hard to tweak as they had it better before
Old 04-20-2012, 02:43 AM   #40
Banned

General Butt Naked's Arena

OVR: 3

have u guys ever user controlled the DE and try to run past the OT? I can't speak for NCAA 12 because i didn't buy it, but in Madden I user the DE so he won't get stuck in that animation with the tackle, and try to run past the OT. You should see how fast the OT shuffles his feet. And he never gets me stuck in an engagement that is upfield. Somehow he shuffles so fast horizontally that he gets me stuck in an engagement 5 yards outside the TE. ITs like theres a magnet that pulls him toward me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »