Home

2013 New features don't mean squat if....

This is a discussion on 2013 New features don't mean squat if.... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-19-2012, 09:28 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 1
2013 New features don't mean squat if....

...the disconnects and freezes aren't fixed. Is there any word on if they fixed the disconnects/freezes for 2013? You can have the perfect gameplay in a game, but if I cannot even play my human opponent in my on line dynasty because the game disconnects or freezes, it is all of not.

It is ridiculous how bad this has gotten. The further I get in my current online dynasty, the worse the disconnects/freezes get. It is to a point where half of the users cannot even finish a game.

Please fix this in 2013!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2012, 10:13 AM   #2
Pro

shaunlmason's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: 2013 New features don't mean squat if....

Quote:
Originally Posted by nortobc
...the disconnects and freezes aren't fixed. Is there any word on if they fixed the disconnects/freezes for 2013? You can have the perfect gameplay in a game, but if I cannot even play my human opponent in my on line dynasty because the game disconnects or freezes, it is all of not.

It is ridiculous how bad this has gotten. The further I get in my current online dynasty, the worse the disconnects/freezes get. It is to a point where half of the users cannot even finish a game.

Please fix this in 2013!!!
We are 15 years deep in our 12 man online dynasty, the only time I've ever had issues with connectivity is was due to connection, not the game.
Old 04-19-2012, 10:13 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 0

Edit: nevermind what's the point
Old 04-19-2012, 10:42 AM   #4
Orange and Blue!

Broncos86's Arena

OVR: 31

I'm an offline guy only, but I only had NCAA 12 freeze on me once.
Old 04-19-2012, 08:36 PM   #5
Banned

General Butt Naked's Arena

OVR: 3

If on release day people buy Ncaa 13 and it has glitches their SHOULD be an uproar. if u market a feature in a game and people buy the game because that feature then it should work. The only way you can make a statement is by not buying the game anymore and showing the makers that were not dumb consumers and we will hold you to a standard.

Of course their are dumb consumers who will continue to shell out 60 dollars annually and thats why the EA football franchises have continued success despite lack of significant improvement and glitches.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »