Home

so madden

This is a discussion on so madden within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-25-2012, 04:18 PM   #1
Banned

mrMagic91's Arena

OVR: 23
so madden

Got Nantz and Simms broadcasting in the stadiums booth. And if I read right we can actaully see them like a true broadcast. Sooo what's the chances of NCAA getting college gameday bcuz its long overdue
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2012, 04:25 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 39
Re: so madden

Ahhhhh YEA. This is awesome, and it gives me hope for the future of both series... even NBA too.

I think though the last few years of this generation are really going to set up something special for both NCAA & Madden on the new consoles. Look at what they have done and are focused on updating (Gameplay is finally getting a serious update, and presentation is near life-like).

I really believe once the new consoles drop we will be very close, if not already there, to having near perfect details, real physics, multiple broadcast options/commentators, deep franchise modes, and loads of options and personalization. Even more sock and cleat options! I'm actually excited for the first time in a long time of sports gaming looking at this.

Last edited by sportzbro; 04-25-2012 at 04:30 PM.
Old 04-25-2012, 04:37 PM   #3
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

For NCAA ? probably years from now if ever. NCAA has always been treated like a step child. We still don't even have the expanded passer ratings that Madden got 3 years ago.

I was hoping we got DPP this year that Madden got last year, but nope. Hell we don't even have the 100s of camera angle shots that Madden has.

In the world of video games, Madden gets the Macy's treatment, NCAA gets the Walmart treatment.
Old 04-25-2012, 04:58 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
For NCAA ? probably years from now if ever. NCAA has always been treated like a step child. We still don't even have the expanded passer ratings that Madden got 3 years ago.

I was hoping we got DPP this year that Madden got last year, but nope. Hell we don't even have the 100s of camera angle shots that Madden has.

In the world of video games, Madden gets the Macy's treatment, NCAA gets the Walmart treatment.
I tend to agree with you on a lot of things on this board. I'd consider myself very critical with NCAA with the recent crap that they've put out, but you do nothing but post negative **** about this game on every single thread.

I get you're frustrated like many of us, but I've come to realize that it's a business and a video game. NCAA will always be a little behind due to budgets and the smaller team, but for the first time in years I see some hope.
Old 04-25-2012, 05:06 PM   #5
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
I tend to agree with you on a lot of things on this board. I'd consider myself a fellow "NCAA *****" with the recent crap that they've put out, but you do nothing but post negative **** about this game on every single thread.

I get you're frustrated like many of us, but I've come to realize that it's a business and a video game. NCAA will always be a little behind due to budgets and the smaller team, but for the first time in years I see some hope.
Ummm that's not true..........How many roster edit threads, guides, ratings discovery threads I have wrote on this board in the past 3 years ? Dozens of them. About the only person on this forum who wrote more then me is Playmaker.

If I was so negative about this series, I wouldn't waste my time figuring out ways to improve the series and sharing my improvements on this forum.

Sure I have my problems with the series, but to suggest I am negative just to be negative is just a flat out lie. They did a lot of things right over the years and they did some things wrong or I should just say the results didn't come out as they intended it to be.

But I definitely not negative to be negative, but I also won't lie and see something is wrong and won't speak up about it and say hey that shouldn't be like that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2012, 05:17 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 3

The Madden stuff is definitely looking great and only fuels my fire to get my hands on both of these.
Old 04-25-2012, 08:06 PM   #7
Banned

mrMagic91's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
Ahhhhh YEA. This is awesome, and it gives me hope for the future of both series... even NBA too.

I think though the last few years of this generation are really going to set up something special for both NCAA & Madden on the new consoles. Look at what they have done and are focused on updating (Gameplay is finally getting a serious update, and presentation is near life-like).

I really believe once the new consoles drop we will be very close, if not already there, to having near perfect details, real physics, multiple broadcast options/commentators, deep franchise modes, and loads of options and personalization. Even more sock and cleat options! I'm actually excited for the first time in a long time of sports gaming looking at this.

Wow that looks amazing. And dont get me wrong guy in not complaining. I just really feel like we should have already had College gameday or something like this in. This is simpy awesome. Look at it. What's funny is we had this in NCAAF 06. With the helmet pics but this in 2012 and I'm sure that's gonna be better
Old 04-26-2012, 03:50 PM   #8
Rookie

reco's Arena

OVR: 8

they also got new cleats and facemasks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »