Home

How well do NCAA Football 12 draft class players translate to Madden

This is a discussion on How well do NCAA Football 12 draft class players translate to Madden within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-27-2012, 03:09 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Question How well do NCAA Football 12 draft class players translate to Madden

How well do NCAA Football 12 draft class players translate to Madden 12? I've played a fairly long dynasty and wonder how well some of the players I recruited would do in Madden. Like if a 92ovr player went to the draft what is his rating in Madden as a rookie or whatnot?

Thanks in advance for your replies.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2012, 04:59 PM   #2
Rookie

Talking Re: How well do NCAA Football 12 draft class players translate to Madden

The reason I was wondering is BB has a gamer coupon for $25 off of Madden and since I spent so much time into NCAA football I would like to see how some of my old players from previous draft classes do in Madden.
Old 04-27-2012, 05:22 PM   #3
Rookie

aerovt's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: How well do NCAA Football 12 draft class players translate to Madden

not sure about madden 12, but I know earlier maddens had a real issue with ratings for imported players.

If your just considering it because its cheap, you can buy a used copy off amazon for $12. Wait a few months and it will be even cheaper than that.
Old 04-27-2012, 05:29 PM   #4
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

Someone can be a 97 overall in NCAA and come out as a 50 or a 60 overall. So, usually, they don't translate very well. We have people on here though that spend days perfecting draft classes the best that they can were they're generally only 3-4 picks off in the first round.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 04-27-2012, 07:31 PM   #5
Rookie

Thanks y'all. It's unfortunate that the players do not crossover/translate well to Madden. I sure have alot of draft classes I exported to use for Madden however given the information yall gave me I'll just use the rosters the hard working folks here at the forums made.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2012, 02:48 AM   #6
Banned

tlew09's Arena

Yeah, it's not very good (not trying to bash). The imported players look weird and like they said you could be the best qb in college and go undrafted.. I wish they would add a "Potential Rating" in NCAA. It would make it easier to dictate where players were drafted.
Old 04-29-2012, 01:18 PM   #7
Pro

pirates946's Arena

OVR: 16

Yeah man, they dont translate very well at all. I had a 5,000 yard 40TD 2 time bilitnikoff winner receiver (97ovr) enter the draft. He was a projected 6th round pick. A lot of of my 90+ rated guys either translate to around 70 in Madden which is normal. Some of my guys turn into 80s and some even 60s. Its all pretty random. You might not even get all the players you want. I had a QB i was looking forward to playing as in Madden and he didnt even make it into the final draft class. They players Madden choose out of your draft class are random. I still do it though and I like it, it just is a little annoying.

Taylor Potts Gang or Die
Old 05-02-2012, 10:55 AM   #8
Banned

Ninjas N Grits's Arena

OVR: 3
Yeah even though they don't translate very well, I always save a couple of years. I especially like it when I've had the game a long time and I am drafting college players that are going pro irl.

But they can be very, very random. However everytime I import yr 1, Andrew Luck is a freaking beast. Lol. He got to 99ovr within 3yrs and stayed in the league almost 20. He was 5th all time in passing for the Jags. Only problem was his random pic was a heavier Asian looking guy with a goattee. Lol.

****Everybody knows Jackie Robinson was #42****

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »