Home

NCAA Football 13 Will Not Feature In-Game Saves

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Will Not Feature In-Game Saves within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-15-2012, 03:06 PM   #57
Rookie

Comet21's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NCAA Football 13 Will Not Feature In-Game Saves

Not that EA cares what I think, but I have not bought an EA title since my daughter was born. I have played them but I have not spent any money on them. I have realized that EA does not care about offline game players. That is not where they generate the most revenue, so they are not going to give us offline players any of the features we want or need. There is only 1 way companies listen. Choose not to buy the game.

I guess I am truly old school or just old because EA has not put out a decent football game on the XBOX 360 or PS3. We(and I am saying we because I am guilty of it) only buy into the hype because we do not have any other options when it comes to football. When we realize that Madden and NCAA are/were no different than the Live Series without the monopoly, EA will put all of its resources into making a quality Football game. We cannot make it a week with the game before we are already talking about what is going to be in the next years game.

Off my soap box now.
Old 05-15-2012, 07:13 PM   #58
Pro

psychraider32's Arena

OVR: 8

weak.. IGS are a life saver for MLB the show.
Old 07-03-2012, 01:49 PM   #59
Banned

Bobolini's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelasthurtknee
maybe im old fashion but i still use the pause button
What? This allows you to pee, grab a beer but to even respond like pause and save are in anyway close shows u have no job, family, or u go to school.

So, your saying leaving your xbox on all night in pause while you sleep? Get
dressed and sneak in a play..pause..go to work.. come home. change clothes, beat the wife and kiss the dog.. and ..then... you have 45 minutes of free time to try and "get into a game" . then... then... pause.. go to bed and start this process all over.

Do you pause when Mommy gets you some cookies and milk?

Maybe I get banned but your a joke! Reason why I've stopped coming here. I get older and the punks get younger
Old 07-03-2012, 02:04 PM   #60
MVP

Pezell04x's Arena

OVR: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobolini
What? This allows you to pee, grab a beer but to even respond like pause and save are in anyway close shows u have no job, family, or u go to school.

So, your saying leaving your xbox on all night in pause while you sleep? Get
dressed and sneak in a play..pause..go to work.. come home. change clothes, beat the wife and kiss the dog.. and ..then... you have 45 minutes of free time to try and "get into a game" . then... then... pause.. go to bed and start this process all over.

Do you pause when Mommy gets you some cookies and milk?

Maybe I get banned but your a joke! Reason why I've stopped coming here. I get older and the punks get younger
He already said he was kidding with that post. Way to read the whole thread.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »