Home

FACEMASKS

This is a discussion on FACEMASKS within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2012, 02:36 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: FACEMASKS

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator3guy
They said they added new facemasks. I remember when they finally added the Percy Harvin facemask a couple years back but didn't put it on any of the players on the default roster. Hopefully that is the case.
can you confirm where you heard this?
NFL-TITANS

LET THE DUECE LOOSE!!!!
Old 06-07-2012, 02:44 AM   #34
Rookie

TheBadOwl's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by daytarious5
can you confirm where you heard this?
Pretty sure that was in one of the webcasts or live streams or whatever they're called.

Also, they fixed the revo speed 3-bar, 3-bar LB and robot 2 from what I can tell. They used to be kind of suspended below the lip of the helmet, covering the forehead and generally looking ridiculous. Now, they're normally placed.

I'm REALLY hoping for that revo speed 2-bar. I swear that 90% of OSU players wear either the 2-bar or the 2-bar robot mask. And I'm pretty sure that literally every player on OSU wears revo speed.
Old 06-07-2012, 08:51 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 5

just played the demo and did not see ANY new equipment. Seriously WTF. The Jay Cutler facemask has been out for years now and how is crap like this not in? I know it's petty but it's the little details like that which make me annoyed at this game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2012, 09:02 PM   #36
MVP

CcAaRrSsOoNn3's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomersooner31
just played the demo and did not see ANY new equipment. Seriously WTF. The Jay Cutler facemask has been out for years now and how is crap like this not in? I know it's petty but it's the little details like that which make me annoyed at this game.
Agreed. I get sick of seeing that same facemask that nobody wears ever!

Same with this old school elbow pads
Old 06-07-2012, 09:03 PM   #37
Rookie

CyHawk's Arena

OVR: 1

Since I didn't see any of the long hair on white guys after playing all 3 games in the demo, I'm holding out hope that they left a lot of visual improvements as far as equipment and looks for the actual game.
Old 06-07-2012, 09:06 PM   #38
MVP

CcAaRrSsOoNn3's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyHawk
Since I didn't see any of the long hair on white guys after playing all 3 games in the demo, I'm holding out hope that they left a lot of visual improvements as far as equipment and looks for the actual game.
Good point. I was talking about this earlier to somebody. We didn't see any of them either ... I ran a ton of 5 Wide formations, Goal Line, Punt block tight, Fake punts etc. Didn't see anything.
Old 06-07-2012, 09:09 PM   #39
Pro

Ky3217's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CcAaRrSsOoNn3

Same with this old school elbow pads
I personally hate the huge, clunky, elbow guards that a lot of lineman seem to wear in the game. I dont think I saw one lineman wearing those last season.

As for facemasks, I would love to see them add the 2 bar rev speeds. Many MSU players wore them last season

Last edited by Ky3217; 06-07-2012 at 09:13 PM.
Old 06-07-2012, 09:11 PM   #40
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

hopefully this build was early enough to where this stuff wasn't put on everyone yet. It's a joke the players don't even have eye black.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »