Home

FACEMASKS

This is a discussion on FACEMASKS within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2012, 09:41 PM   #497
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54
Re: FACEMASKS

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulbrownsrevenge
The No comment response tells you how much they care about their customers. The simple fact they can't acknowledge the question is an admission of failure. Only at EA does customer service not exist, in most facets of business there is almost always someone who will hear you out. I guess when you run a monopoly you can do whatever the hell you want. I think it's safe to say this series won't improve much whether it be graphics or gameplay until there is competition. But rest assured once 2k or another title steps up to compete when the license is up... you'll see the best college football game come from EA. It amazes me that we have literally regressed since 2006.

In 2006 they never missed these details. Eyeblack, long hair option(s), mouthpieces, facemasks... I could go on. Does anyone know why the details have been left out since that point?? I don't pretend to know a lot about these games, but some things are just obvious. It's as if the new engine is more limited than the old one. Makes no sense.
The bolded is SIMPLY NOT TRUE. Look this is your issue. EA's community director is posting in the Bugs and Glitch thread where there are actual real issues going on. The fact that you want this facemask so bad is understandable, but this is getting ridiculous. The fact remains that Gameplay > All. You skipped over the fact that this year uniforms will be FREE DLC trust me the Missouri fans would take having the right uniforms over a facemask. While I don't know first hand I imagine the dev team is compling a list of GAMEPLAY bugs that can be addressed when the majority of the team returns from their vacations. Those are the real issues, not missing equipment. The "no comment" means just that they have nothing to say about a missing facemask. Perhaps, when they have a grasp on what issues need to be resolved for the first patch and that is out the door they will look at this issue but I doubt it. They didn't fix the fact that Revo fasemask were not aligned correctly last year so don't get your hopes up. There are plenty of "real' issues in the bugs and glitch thread that many would probably prefer patched to having ONE facemsk patched in.

Just and FYI to everyone. This thread is tip-toeing the fine line of being closed. It's fine to state your disappointment and vent your frustrations (constructively) but bashing devs, and stating half-truths and falsehoods as fact will not be fly too much longer. Tone down the rhetoric if you would like to see this thread remain open.

Not targeted at one person(s), but this thread is quickly becoming a train wreck.

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Old 07-18-2012, 09:45 PM   #498
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyHawk
Id love to see these "valid reasons" as to why it isn't in the game. Lol. I'm just gonna keep most of the things I want to say to you in my head because I don't wanna get banned. Youre on a SPORTS GAMING WEBSITE, so your "It's just a game" argument is just plain stupid. You're probably THAT guy who plays 1 button mode and Heisman Challenge and makes EA think they made a perfect game.
Cmon son you cant be serious. SMH, Like I said IT'S JUST A GAME. YOUR. THAT GUY turning a sixty dollar VIDEO GAME INTO SOMETHING MORE THEN THAT. Put things into perspective, it's not that important. Don't buy it if you have that much of a problem. They just told you EA said "no comment" in response to the face mask question. What else do you want? Once again, IT IS JUST A GAME. End o story. Don't say it's more.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:47 PM   #499
Rookie

Str0mTropper's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by N51_rob
The bolded is SIMPLY NOT TRUE. Look this is your issue. EA's community director is posting in the Bugs and Glitch thread where there are actual real issues going on. The fact that you want this facemask so bad is understandable, but this is getting ridiculous. The fact remains that Gameplay > All. You skipped over the fact that this year uniforms will be FREE DLC trust me the Missouri fans would take having the right uniforms over a facemask. While I don't know first hand I imagine the dev team is compling a list of GAMEPLAY bugs that can be addressed when the majority of the team returns from their vacations. Those are the real issues, not missing equipment. The "no comment" means just that they have nothing to say about a missing facemask. Perhaps, when they have a grasp on what issues need to be resolved for the first patch and that is out the door they will look at this issue but I doubt it. They didn't fix the fact that Revo fasemask were not aligned correctly last year so don't get your hopes up. There are plenty of "real' issues in the bugs and glitch thread that many would probably prefer patched to having ONE facemsk patched in.

Just and FYI to everyone. This thread is tip-toeing the fine line of being closed. It's fine to state your disappointment and vent your frustrations (constructively) but bashing devs, and stating half-truths and falsehoods as fact will not be fly too much longer. Tone down the rhetoric if you would like to see this thread remain open.

Not targeted at one person(s), but this thread is quickly becoming a train wreck.
Got there about 35 pages ago.

And has it even been stated ANYWHERE a facemask could be patched in?

Last edited by Str0mTropper; 07-18-2012 at 09:50 PM.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:47 PM   #500
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54

Tp801, dial it back. For the most part this thread has been fine. There is a "valid" concern that a common facemask has been skipped two years in a row. If you don't want to be a part of the conversation about that they steer clear. No need to come in here yelling. You've stated once that "ITS JUST A GAME" no need to continue posting the same thing. You are boarding on trolling.

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Old 07-18-2012, 09:54 PM   #501
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by N51_rob
Tp801, dial it back. For the most part this thread has been fine. There is a "valid" concern that a common facemask has been skipped two years in a row. If you don't want to be a part of the conversation about that they steer clear. No need to come in here yelling. You've stated once that "ITS JUST A GAME" no need to continue posting the same thing. You are boarding on trolling.
I don't see how responding to someone elses response is trolling or even bordering on trolling. Ok.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2012, 09:54 PM   #502
Rookie

Str0mTropper's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tp801
Lol anyone thinking of suing EA over a VIDEO GAME is out of their mind. First of all EA has legal council that is better then anything you could come up with. Second, no one would take the case. Third, if your complaining over a sixty dollar game,you mo likely don't have the finances to hire a legal firm to go up against EA. SMH.
Bioware may be getting sued for the ending of Mass Effect 3. People do, do it.
Old 07-18-2012, 10:23 PM   #503
Mo
SSN

Mo's Arena

OVR: 39

This thread has outlived it's usefulness. Your point has been made and it's noted. If you do bring a lawsuit then I wish you luck.

But at the risk of losing some valuable members of OS I am closing this thread.

If Mill or Steve feels differently then can re-open the thread.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »