Home

Another big announcement for NCAA 13?

This is a discussion on Another big announcement for NCAA 13? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-30-2012, 07:21 PM   #41
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Another big announcement for NCAA 13?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skull
I don't know how anyone not getting ad revenue from EA can honestly claim that NCAA 10/11/12 were good games.
I thought NCAA '12 was a great game. I played the heck out of it from July to March. I'm not getting a lick of money from EA to say that either.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2012, 07:25 PM   #42
Pro

JoBo513's Arena

OVR: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
I thought NCAA '12 was a great game. I played the heck out of it from July to March. I'm not getting a lick of money from EA to say that either.
It was good game. The big downfalls were the bugs and glitches. Online dynasty is incredibly addicting

Sent from my cheap *** phone
Old 05-30-2012, 07:30 PM   #43
MVP

Ziza9Noles94's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Same here. '12 was great. If all they had done was address the aforementioned bugs from last year, I'd be happy. It seems from what they have been saying that they have, so game on for me.
Old 05-30-2012, 07:53 PM   #44
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20

For me, Since 11 it got back some of its old school era fun factor.....but its 2012....being around as good as the games in 04-06 isn't going to be enough for some...and theres some who will debate in areas its still not at that old level

Ive made my peace with these games(NCAA/Madden) built up a tolerance level over time......but I don't blame anyone for not being satisfied an not wanting to tolerate some of the things that never get fixed or improved upon

An while Im a slave to my football lust and admittedly play NCAA and Madden twice as much as any other sports game.....Im not going to say at this point EA football does a better job then most at replicating its sport

Forza/Gran Turismo
NHL
NBA 2k
MLB The Show
Fifa
Top Spin

All are in a class above EA Football

I hope this year at E3...EA Brings something to the table and pushes the genre forward and joins the elite

My CFB Teams:
Marshall..WVU-Go Herd/Eeers!!!

Last edited by SteelerSpartan; 05-30-2012 at 08:00 PM.
Old 05-30-2012, 08:17 PM   #45
Banned

AttackAttack's Arena

OVR: 6

I never thought 12 was a good game. I quit playing it a couple weeks after it came out. Dynasty was so boring to me. The gameplay was not up to my standards. Even tho running the ball was better. Just not a very fun game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2012, 08:18 PM   #46
Beat the Heat!

chi_hawks's Arena

OVR: 14

EA better bring it at E3 or I feel (and hope) they will be in for a rude awaking come release week. Not that NCAA 12 was terrible (nor will 13 be), but, when I'd rather play NCAA 06', something is wrong.

http://www.operationsports.com/chi_hawks/blog/
Old 05-30-2012, 08:20 PM   #47
Banned

AttackAttack's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by chi_hawks
EA better bring it at E3 or I feel (and hope) they will be in for a rude awaking come release week. Not that NCAA 12 was terrible (nor will 13 be), but, when I'd rather play NCAA 06', something is wrong.
I really like 06. Of I play a NCAA game. That's the one I play. I feel like madden will be good this year finally. And it's sad because college football is my passion.
Old 05-30-2012, 08:30 PM   #48
MVP

Pokes404's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
I really hated MLB 2k9. Like really hated it. I got tired of 2k doing poor work on the MLB 2k series so I didn't buy MLB 2k10. I relented and I bought MLB 2k11 to see if they fixed anything.... still a horrible product, imo. So I didn't buy MLB 2k12 and stopped visiting the message boards.

I don't feel like I should go there and just go off on every thread telling everyone how much I hate the game. I don't see the point in that. That ruins the joy for the people who are actually having fun with MLB 2k12. But it's accepted activity on the NCAA boards for some reason. I just don't get it. If people truly hate the NCAA series and are fed up, why waste time going to the message board?
Because if you hate MLB 2K, you can go play The Show. If you hated NBA 2K, you could go play Live (and will return that way this year). If you hate FIFA, you can play Pro Evolution Soccer. If you don't like Virtual Tennis, you can play Top Spin. And so on.

But with football, if you hate Madden/NCAA, well tough. My only option is to break down everything I hate about these games somewhere I know the devs are reading in the hopes that I can get them to produce the kind of game I'm looking for.

I try very hard to not step over the line and try not to temper the enjoyment of those who like the game, but I'm going to speak my opinion on the subject. I have just as much right to criticize the game as others do to praise it.

I'd love for EA to produce a "good" NCAA game so I wouldn't have to keep skipping it every year, but as long as they keep delivering this kind of product, I'm going to voice my displeasure with my wallet and on these forums. I always have my created Ok State team on All-Pro Football to hold me over.

EA made sure that no other company was going to keep them honest by buying the exclusive license. All that's left now is the fans. If we don't demand more, we won't get any more.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »