Home

NCAA Football 13 Heisman Challenge Trailer and New Screenshots

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Heisman Challenge Trailer and New Screenshots within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-03-2012, 06:53 PM   #129
Rookie

OVR: 5
I feel like I would play this mode for 30 minutes or so, change a few players to different teams, and then completely ignore it. It's not that I don't mind the mode --- just fix the rest of the game before adding all of these fluff modes.
Old 06-03-2012, 08:09 PM   #130
Pro

IUxHOOSIERS's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA Football 13 Heisman Challenge Trailer and New Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sdrawkcab321
i like this. it could be a fun change. its not like you HAVE to do this. not sure why everyone is upset. i wonder if you can add multiple heisman winners to your team
But why spend time on a stupid mode that is pointless instead of improving the gameplay or dynasty or ANYTHING. That's what bothers me
Old 06-03-2012, 09:29 PM   #131
MVP

OVR: 0

because other people want to play it.....^^^^^^^^ Ill play it because I like to have fun...you don't like it fine heck I don't care for online dynasty or online play now... you don't see me calling them point less or a waste of time because I know somebody will play it...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2012, 09:22 AM   #132
Rookie

ComebackDylan's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedtrucker
effing pathetic that USC gets 3 players in this mode and yet say Texas who is always a top contender in the CocaCola Showdown and is a top revenue/selling/marketable team is not able to get 1 of their 2 players in this mode? Ricky or Earl woulda been perfect, 2 impossibly tough RBs that could run by or over an opponent.

there are plenty of other top tier teams that coulda used one of those 2 extra spots that USC players got.
Hell yes dude, **** USC for real.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »