Home

NCAA 13 Top 25 Rankings

This is a discussion on NCAA 13 Top 25 Rankings within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-08-2012, 07:30 AM   #17
Banned

SafetyGreen's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NCAA 13 Top 25 Rankings

I'm going to cook up an spreadsheet this weekend with the following categories if anybody is interested to take a gander at. Teams Grouped By Conferences sorted by Rank. Categories: Prestige & Overall scores from NCAA '13, Last Year's Attendance, Bleacher Report's Top 124 teams & Stadium Power Rankings & Academics, the Market they draw and it's rank nationally (Wikipedia), and National Titles since 1936 (the first AP recognized year.) First off...does anybody even care? ha and second off any categories I'm missing??
Old 06-23-2012, 12:10 AM   #18
Banned

MarylandMan's Arena

OVR: 16

Anyone find it ridiculous FSU is top 10 and BSU in No.21? At the end of the year FSU will be 9-3 and in the Gator Bowl and BSU will be in the BCS, as Big East Champs.
Old 06-23-2012, 01:20 AM   #19
MVP

Ziza9Noles94's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarylandMan
Anyone find it ridiculous FSU is top 10 and BSU in No.21? At the end of the year FSU will be 9-3 and in the Gator Bowl and BSU will be in the BCS, as Big East Champs.
Boise joins the Big East in 2013...maybe (http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot...-cost-millions )Winning the Big East at the end of this year would be a tremendous achievement them not being in the conference yet and all.

I do find it funny that a Maryland fan is talking smack after 41-16 and year 1 under RE.

Last edited by Ziza9Noles94; 06-23-2012 at 01:24 AM.
Old 06-23-2012, 01:40 AM   #20
Banned

MarylandMan's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziza9Noles94
Boise joins the Big East in 2013...maybe (http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot...-cost-millions )Winning the Big East at the end of this year would be a tremendous achievement them not being in the conference yet and all.

I do find it funny that a Maryland fan is talking smack after 41-16 and year 1 under RE.
Well actually I don't think I'm talking smack considering I'm predicting a 1-11 season. I'm just saying, FSU, Texas, ND, are always overrated.

The ACC is 2-13 in BCS games and it's because of teams like FSU and Clemson getting destroyed by the frickin Big East.
Old 06-23-2012, 02:11 AM   #21
Pro

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarylandMan
Well actually I don't think I'm talking smack considering I'm predicting a 1-11 season. I'm just saying, FSU, Texas, ND, are always overrated.

The ACC is 2-13 in BCS games and it's because of teams like FSU and Clemson getting destroyed by the frickin Big East.
Nice try. Florida State may be 1-5 in BCS games but a) they played in 3 NCGs, b) they have a BCS title, and c) they've lost one BCS game to a Big East team (Miami in the 03 season). They were also only outscored by 19 points in those games.

We get it. FSU may or may not be back. I personally don't think we are. But that is what preseason rankings are and there isn't much we can do about it. A lot people look at last year and see a team that struggled because of injuries. If EJ stays healthy, who knows what happens. You can't change the past and you can't predicted future injuries. With all things that they are now, FSU at #8 isn't shocking.

FSU is actually 4-1 against the Big East in bowl games in the BCS era.

Last edited by msuduo; 06-23-2012 at 02:15 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2012, 10:48 AM   #22
Rookie

Custon 89's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by msuduo
Nice try. Florida State may be 1-5 in BCS games but a) they played in 3 NCGs, b) they have a BCS title, and c) they've lost one BCS game to a Big East team (Miami in the 03 season). They were also only outscored by 19 points in those games.

We get it. FSU may or may not be back. I personally don't think we are. But that is what preseason rankings are and there isn't much we can do about it. A lot people look at last year and see a team that struggled because of injuries. If EJ stays healthy, who knows what happens. You can't change the past and you can't predicted future injuries. With all things that they are now, FSU at #8 isn't shocking.

FSU is actually 4-1 against the Big East in bowl games in the BCS era.
Most Top 25 preseason teams aren't ranked at the end of the season because of injuries. When it to the Big East, doesn't it seems they lose teams that dominate their conference? (Miami and VT in the late's 90, then WV and possible TCU)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »