Home

Do You Want CCM in NCAA?

This is a discussion on Do You Want CCM in NCAA? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Do you want CCM in NCAA?
Yes, absolutely! 18 11.18%
Yes, only if no features are removed. 78 48.45%
Yes, only if they add in some new features (Specify what you want in your post, please)) 7 4.35%
No. No matter how they tweak it, I do not want it. 58 36.02%
Voters: 161. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-13-2012, 06:54 PM   #41
MVP

TDenverFan's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Do You Want CCM in NCAA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
I don't know if you're able to or not but I changed it for you.
Thanks. I don't think I was able to, either that or I couldn't find the right button to click.
NCAA: The College of William and Mary Tribe

William and Mary Class of 2018!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2012, 06:55 PM   #42
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

As long as we dont lose features, I wouldnt mind it.

One thing that I liked from CCM was the scouting page. I liked how it will stay up to date will the college season. I would like them to have a similar page or a page like ESPN Recruiting. It could tell users if a top recruit signs some where.
Old 06-13-2012, 07:00 PM   #43
Pro

fcboiler87's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by illwill10
As long as we dont lose features, I wouldnt mind it.

One thing that I liked from CCM was the scouting page. I liked how it will stay up to date will the college season. I would like them to have a similar page or a page like ESPN Recruiting. It could tell users if a top recruit signs some where.
Agreed. If they just added "stories" to the recruiting section we already go to then that's all we need. We don't need another mode or gimmick to make dynasty better. Just a few new touches and it would be amazing.
Old 06-13-2012, 07:09 PM   #44
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcboiler87
Agreed. If they just added "stories" to the recruiting section we already go to then that's all we need. We don't need another mode or gimmick to make dynasty better. Just a few new touches and it would be amazing.
Yea, that'd be sweet. Even just something like a little ESPN headline in a "Recruiting News" section like:

"#3 Overall SPARQ player - James Lipton - is the Newest Oregon Duck"

then a sub-title that says something like:

"#1 HB Lipton turns down Ohio State, Kansas State and Oklahoma to head to Eugene"

They could even have Priority Updates you could set so only those players who you have interest in, or are interested in you pop up.

That'd be about 10 times better than just going to your Recruiting board and seeing you lost a player.

Last edited by BA2929; 06-13-2012 at 07:13 PM.
Old 06-13-2012, 08:21 PM   #45
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

I voted for "Yes, as long as there are no features removed".

Personally, if the new Twitter feeds are done correctly and aren't too repetitive, then I'll love them. I find it kind of funny to see people who have been clamoring for things like newspapers & the Extra Point type shows for years, yet don't care for the Twitter feeds. If done correctly the feeds should be much better than the newspapers ever were, plus they would add personality rather than the same stale stories over and over again. Personally, that's why I'm excited for them.

Again, if given the choice I'd choose everything that Madden is missing this year over CCM, however I would ceratinly welcome it as an addition.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2012, 10:22 PM   #46
Rookie

kevj349's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan
the difference is RTG doesn't replace our franchise mode. If there were a way to include CC for people who want to play that way and still keep traditional franchise mode I'd be all for it.
You miss my point, that was about adding features. CC with those features not lost is everything franchise mode is. Do you really not get that?
Old 06-13-2012, 10:34 PM   #47
MVP

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevj349
You miss my point, that was about adding features. CC with those features not lost is everything franchise mode is. Do you really not get that?
First that's a very big if that we've really seen no proof of actually happening anytime soon.

And second, no I really don't because that's not all it is. Your not taking into account XP, twitter feeds, and all the other randomness that appears to happen in the mode. I understand those things sound appealing to some people, but I'm just one of the wacky ones who thought the franchise/dynasty modes were fine the way they were. Yes they needed a few fixes and improvements, but not a complete overhaul.

Having said that though I do understand that merging the modes will make it easier for them to add things for everyone in the future. It's just that to me the whole merging RPG with sports idea is not a good one which is why I liked having separate modes.
Old 06-13-2012, 10:49 PM   #48
All Star

DickDalewood's Arena

OVR: 36

Definitely. CC combined with Infinitey Engine has me more excited than I have been in years. Think if my CC coach could bounce back and forth between this and Madden? Now THAT would be awesome.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »