Home

Heisman Mode: Anyone else excited?

This is a discussion on Heisman Mode: Anyone else excited? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-13-2012, 07:37 PM   #41
Rookie

newbsrus22's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Heisman Mode: Anyone else excited?

For the week until named rosters come out hell yeah I'm going to enjoy it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2012, 08:11 PM   #42
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbsrus22
For the week until named rosters come out hell yeah I'm going to enjoy it.
might not take a week this year with the online pass and people getting the game early.
Old 06-13-2012, 09:14 PM   #43
Banned

MarylandMan's Arena

OVR: 16

Anyone rember the rivalry mode. That was cool.
Old 06-13-2012, 09:23 PM   #44
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

I'm excited for it.

I still haven't decided if I'm going to preorder for Gamestop or Amazon yet. I like the $45 deal but I don't feel like waiting for it to get delivered to me. I also like the Tebow/Ingram/Leinart deal. I'm kind of surprised Young isn't in it seeing as they threw Leinart in.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 06-13-2012, 09:28 PM   #45
Meow

DetroitStyle's Arena

OVR: 29
It's a little gimmicky with the added legends but it should be all right. Hopefully there aren't too many bugs that we usually see in other career modes such as "Road to the show" or "my player".
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2012, 09:27 AM   #46
MVP

BROman's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulbrownsrevenge
The only game mode outside of Dynasty I ever really liked was the "instant classics", where you played out famous endings to games. I thought that was fun and would enjoy that if they brought it back. ESP if it did cool things like un-lock throwback uniforms. That would be pretty sweet IMO. The Miracle in Miami would unlock throwbacks for Boston College and Miami for example.
I loved the classics, that was a great idea by EA! The 1st thing I always did when I got NCAA was to play an exhibition game with VT, then the 2nd thing I did was try to unlock as many of the classic teams as I could, starting with '98 Cuse/VT of course. Hell, NCAA 2004 even had era-specific equipment. Where did it all go? We have season showdown and this crap-a$$ mode instead.
Old 06-15-2012, 02:13 PM   #47
Banned

TonyDanzaFan's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapps
Again, we've had Heisman mode since the days of create a player. Name the player, "Robert Griffin". Give him 99's in all QB relevant categories. Put him on the team of your choice. Bam!!! Heisman mode!!!
Yes, but there are only so many pre-rendered faces to choose from. Judging from the demo, all the players to choose from will have full detail and will resemble the player. That to me is exciting. I wish there were as many faces in NCAA as there are in Madden, even though barely anybody uses the create a player feature in Madden. It doesn't make sense considering all the players in NCAA are created players. :/
Old 06-15-2012, 02:17 PM   #48
MVP

cparrish's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyDanzaFan
Yes, but there are only so many pre-rendered faces to choose from. Judging from the demo, all the players to choose from will have full detail and will resemble the player. That to me is exciting. I wish there were as many faces in NCAA as there are in Madden, even though barely anybody uses the create a player feature in Madden. It doesn't make sense considering all the players in NCAA are created players. :/
The players face to me would be much more important in FIFA, NBA, Hockey, Tennis, Golf, Bowling, Rugby, Billiards, MLB, etc. Sports/activities where the individuals face isn't covered by a facemask. The whole idea of marketing something as, "you can create him, but you won't have his real face under the helmet," just doesn't scream exciting to me.

Xbox 360: BuffEye Rosters
PS3: BuffEyeRosters

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »