Home

EA makes promise to South Alabama on NCAA14

This is a discussion on EA makes promise to South Alabama on NCAA14 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2012, 08:18 PM   #41
Banned

SafetyGreen's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: EA makes promise to South Alabama on NCAA14

Quote:
Originally Posted by shutdown_corner3
Maybe you should check and see if there is a jag logo available? Because there isn't. Haha way to go man.But there you go talking about things you have no idea about again. Try talking about something you've researched for once. And your correct. First year in D1. EA is doing those things because someone. Wether it be USA or EA failed to communicate. And USA isn't in the game. So they are making up for it. There's just no pleasing people like you. Stop complaining about the game. If you didn't love it. You wouldn't be on here talking about it everyday and buying it.
My favorite part. It's "you're" by the way. And what am I wrong about?? Enlighten me with YOUR research hahahahaha. I could do this all day
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2012, 08:29 PM   #42
Gun Slinga

Twenty Four's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by SafetyGreen
My favorite part. It's "you're" by the way. And what am I wrong about?? Enlighten me with YOUR research hahahahaha. I could do this all day
how about research the type of players we produce. Emmit Smith, Trent Richardson, Derrick Brooks, Roy Jones Jr., Bubba Watson, Boo weekly, Addison Russel, and countless others. This isn't what you would call "a sliver' of the sports world. But I'm sure you knew that. The Mobile, Al/Pensacola,Fl area has a huge population of sports fans, all of which have an alliance with USA even if they atr a fan of another school as well. EA nade a lot of people happy with what they are doing with the University in ncaa 14. But that's right, according to you nobody cares. Try looking on the map and seeing how big this area is. And how much this area natters in the sports world. But go ahead and deflect what I'm saying by being a child and picking out grammatical errors

@GatorGangB
PSN: GatorGangB
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/GatorGangB
SOS Crew All-Time: (123-71)
2-Time Crew Bowl Loser
Madden 18:
SOS- Lions/Jets
10YF- Cowboys
Old 06-23-2012, 08:39 PM   #43
Banned

SafetyGreen's Arena

Quote:
how about research the type of players we produce. Emmit Smith, Trent Richardson, Derrick Brooks, Roy Jones Jr., Bubba Watson, Boo weekly, Addison Russel, and countless others. This isn't what you would call "a sliver' of the sports world. But I'm sure you knew that. The Mobile, Al/Pensacola,Fl area has a huge population of sports fans, all of which have an alliance with USA even if they atr a fan of another school as well. EA nade a lot of people happy with what they are doing with the University in ncaa 14. But that's right, according to you nobody cares. Try looking on the map and seeing how big this area is. And how much this area natters in the sports world. But go ahead and deflect what I'm saying by being a child and picking out grammatical errors
Oh my God...anybody?

Last edited by SafetyGreen; 06-23-2012 at 08:45 PM.
Old 06-23-2012, 08:47 PM   #44
Gun Slinga

Twenty Four's Arena

Quote:
Oh my God...anybody?
And by the way you have to be an official OS supporter to change your avi. To an uploaded logo Dang bro. You are AWESOME at never being right.

@GatorGangB
2-Time Crew Bowl Loser
Madden 18:
SOS- Lions/Jets
10YF- Cowboys
Old 06-23-2012, 09:03 PM   #45
Banned

OVR: 1

A good old fashioned bro down!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2012, 09:04 PM   #46
Banned

SafetyGreen's Arena

Quote:
And by the way you have to be an official OS supporter to change your avi. To an uploaded logo Dang bro. You are AWESOME at never being right.
...I would get back on topic...but the topic of South Alabama...is rather unimportant...as proven by EA forgetting them...and as proven by YOUR wonderful research. There are 325 NCAA logos...and if you are correct...USA isn't one of them. Super important. Have fun with Teambuilder bro.
Old 06-23-2012, 09:07 PM   #47
Banned

SafetyGreen's Arena

Quote:
If there is one thing I am AWESOME at...it's putting people like you in YOUR place.
Old 06-23-2012, 09:15 PM   #48
Gun Slinga

Twenty Four's Arena

Quote:
If there is one thing I am AWESOME at...it's putting people like you in YOUR place.
I see your a real "diehard" yourself, your a LSU (probably just a bandwagoner) as well as an ECU fan. With that braves logo. Yea I can tell your real up on CFB. & put me in my place? Who are you kidding?? You sadly have no clue what your talking about dude. Chill out. I keep hearing you say USA doesn't matter, yet. FROM DAY 1 ncaa has always plannes for us to go to the fbs yet the other schools such as UMASS have tried for DECADES to get in. This forum is not for you dude. I think there may be a lego star wars topic forum. Those arguments are probably a bit more in your league.

@GatorGangB
2-Time Crew Bowl Loser
Madden 18:
SOS- Lions/Jets
10YF- Cowboys
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »