Home

Anyone planning on getting EA Season Ticket?

This is a discussion on Anyone planning on getting EA Season Ticket? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-24-2012, 06:05 PM   #17
On the 15 day DL-blister

voodoo_magic's Arena

OVR: 13
re: Anyone planning on getting EA Season Ticket?

I used my season ticket for nhl and madden and still have it for NCAA.
It will be nice to try out NCAA before release to see if there are any really bad bugs or anything that will affect the dynasty so I don't invest a bunch of time if somethings broken.

I would recommend being cautious about starting anything you really care about with season ticket. There are sometimes really nasty bugs that are taken care of in the release day patch, and you may have to restart your dynasty to have it take effect.
You can get things set up and start playing if you don't mind possibly losing a couple games played, but just be cautious of investing 30 hours in editing names only to have to redo it.
Old 06-24-2012, 06:13 PM   #18
On the 15 day DL-blister

voodoo_magic's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by watdagamebeenmsn
Yup, it is a year from the day you purchase it.
I believe the only limitation is that you can only get for example one NCAA per ticket so if NCAA came out a week earlier next year you would have to buy a new season ticket. So it's not really a year but one of each EA sports game.
Old 06-25-2012, 01:53 AM   #19
Banned

DaTwolves21's Arena

OVR: 17

Thinking about getting it this year. It should be available Friday July 6th right? I saw that you cannot switch between consoles.
Old 06-25-2012, 09:23 AM   #20
Banned

1GATOR FAN's Arena

OVR: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo_magic
I believe the only limitation is that you can only get for example one NCAA per ticket so if NCAA came out a week earlier next year you would have to buy a new season ticket. So it's not really a year but one of each EA sports game.
See that's why u was holding off until the last day but if that's the case then there really is no point....

Its probably 100% but I wish we knew for sure
Old 06-25-2012, 11:22 AM   #21
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

OVR: 6

i got it last year for madden. big mistake as i sold the game pretty quickly. but now i'm glad i have it as i can get ncaa early this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2012, 11:44 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 2

this is the first i have heard of this, please can someone tell me in detail how i go about getting this? I honestly would pay the extra $25 to get to play the game early.
Old 06-25-2012, 12:05 PM   #23
Rock Band FTW!

murph17's Arena

OVR: 14

If you HAVEN'T bought Season Ticket yet, I'd probably recommend waiting until the very last minute to purchase before NCAA 13 comes out.

All of the Season Ticket info on the website is from the '12 releases. The NCAA early-release date isn't even posted yet (odd). They may or may not be updating the program this year. I bought the Season Ticket before Madden last year and got an email survey from them a few months ago with a whole bunch of different pricing and different discount plans and what my opinion of them was.

Since Season Ticket came out just before Madden last year, all those first-year plans haven't expired yet. They basically expire after NCAA is released - maybe they will release new plan info then?
Old 06-25-2012, 12:05 PM   #24
Rookie

woodsmall12's Arena

OVR: 3

Here is the link to sign up ... tells you right here how to go about it

http://www.easports.com/seasonticket

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »