Home

Five Reasons to Be Excited for NCAA 13: #1 Improved Online Dynasty Stability

This is a discussion on Five Reasons to Be Excited for NCAA 13: #1 Improved Online Dynasty Stability within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-25-2012, 12:52 AM   #25
MVP

OVR: 0
Well, that was fairly disappointing I must say. I don't even know what the online dynasty selection even looks like in the main menu lol. NEVER touched it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2012, 04:49 AM   #26
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Five Reasons to Be Excited for NCAA 13: #1 Improved Online Dynasty Stability

I'm not trying to trash the author of this thread but I really think this is weak sauce. Really weak sauce. What happened in NCAA 12 was inexcusable and I shouldn't have to look forward to a mode working properly, that should go without saying.

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 06-25-2012, 08:02 AM   #27
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: Five Reasons to Be Excited for NCAA 13: #1 Improved Online Dynasty Stability

Well, im sure no one cares but having the ability to do an entier offseason online is my #1 reason im happy i got this game, thats a huge step forward imo, but y'all know what happens with new features in ea games in its first year...
NCAAF- MIAMI LSU
"IM SO UPTOWN AND IF U AIN'T MOTHA#$@ DONT GO UPTOWN, YEAH"

Quote:
How often can the bug be reproduced? That's a question for the developers...I'm not testing this for them...
Old 06-25-2012, 08:09 AM   #28
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

I agree with the sentiment of some posters in this thread that a game feature working as advertised should be an expectation, not a reason to get excited.
Old 06-25-2012, 10:11 AM   #29
Rookie

OtherMoon2's Arena

OVR: 1
The #1 reason should be one that wraps-up someones argument as-to why someone should by the game. The sum of reason #1 look like this "Well...we think it will work. BUT if it doesn't, we have #'s that will tell us why."
Old 06-25-2012, 01:09 PM   #30
Banned

OVR: 0
like Ray replied I am amazed that a mother able to profit $4635 in 1 month on the computer. did you read this page N U T T Y R | C H . C 0 M
Old 06-25-2012, 02:24 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 4
So that's what EA Tiburon has come to?
"Buy our game, it shouldn't come standard with any game ruining errors!" *
* - Disclaimer, it may still do so, but we came up with a way to help diagnose what we believe will be numerous problems so we can lie to you individually at a later date that we are working on it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-25-2012, 08:04 PM   #32
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9

what i wanna know is how they could spend all this time on a NEW mode (heisman mode) when the heart of there game floundered like this last year...if online dynasty was tight last year and it ran smooth , then i could say yea maybe. but the fact is we dont even know if it is truly fixed this year and wont know till july sooo ...we will see... but if it isnt shame on them for creating another gameplay mode

this shouldnt be the #1 reason to be excited ....if a game mode is included in the game it better work or it should be considered false advertisement and grounds for a full refund

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »