Home

NCAA Football 13: What do we and don't we know?

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13: What do we and don't we know? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2012, 02:24 PM   #129
Banned

OVR: 10
The fact that they removed the import roster
Feature just dissappointed me. That's my reason for having big games. Sim the hell outta college and get about 5 years and go to madden and have my real names. That's it. But it's all been a waste of time the last few years bcuz the games aren't that good. So I just sim. And manage the league. If madden isn't up to par. I'm messing with FIFA and NHL and other games man. Maybe get a Xbox and hack it to use hex editor for all pro football. This is wack. Why use fake names if ppl love the realism. It's wack man. This is the gimmick. Connected careers and the RPG feature of upgrading your ppl but cancel the import rosters so ppl can't continue on years after f the next title is wack.

MAYBE THE NEW CONSOLE OUYA WILL GIVE THE COMMUNITY AN OPPORTUNITY TO GET TIT RIGHT BY DEVELOPING AND MANAGIN OUR OWN GAME. WE NEED TO GET TOGETHER AND REALLY DO THIS. IF YOU HAVEN't heard of it. It's anew console 99$ running on android. Fluck MS AND SONY. THIS JOINT INVITES HACKERS. SO HEX EDITOR AND THE LIKE ARE PERFECT. WE CAN DO THIS. LOL.
Old 08-21-2012, 05:10 AM   #130
Rookie

OVR: 0
Not being able to export draft classes is a major downer, kinda wish I had known before I bought the game - I loved watching my custom named guys progress in the pros. But there does seem to be a screen in the Dynasty off-season where it tells you what players are being drafted... What I plan on doing (next season anyway, too late for my first draft class) is write down their names and stats, and then hopefully Madden 13 will have a Create a Player option where I can create them as rookies to be drafted. I guess I'd have to do that each year, wonder what the limit on created players is... Anyway, just an idea for a workaround for a pretty annoying situation...
Old 08-22-2012, 01:27 PM   #131
Rookie

TimLawNYC's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: NCAA Football 13: What do we and don't we know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BizDevConglomerate
MAYBE THE NEW CONSOLE OUYA WILL GIVE THE COMMUNITY AN OPPORTUNITY TO GET TIT RIGHT BY DEVELOPING AND MANAGIN OUR OWN GAME. WE NEED TO GET TOGETHER AND REALLY DO THIS. IF YOU HAVEN't heard of it. It's anew console 99$ running on android. Fluck MS AND SONY. THIS JOINT INVITES HACKERS. SO HEX EDITOR AND THE LIKE ARE PERFECT. WE CAN DO THIS. LOL.
Ouya is a cool idea, but it's not the answer here. It's basically a mobile tablet gaming platform you can hook up to your TV and have a controller for. It's got a pretty underpowered chip set (compared to the major consoles), so it's not going to be capable of anywhere close to the complexity or graphical fidelity of your average 360 or PS3 game. Is it possible that Ouya could have some really fun, great games on it? Absolutely. But it simply doesn't have the horsepower (or the developer backing, yet) to support a football game that could contend with this year's (admittedly lackluster) effort from EA.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »