Home

Top NCAA Football 13 Dynasty Destinations

This is a discussion on Top NCAA Football 13 Dynasty Destinations within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-30-2012, 09:30 PM   #49
Pro

Slaticus's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Top NCAA Football 13 Dynasty Destinations

The Return to Glory Dynasty:UGA. We have all the pieces, just need a better OC.

Manage a Powerhouse Dynasty: Oregon. One of the most fun offenses in the game. All they need is a Natty or 2.

The 'Become the Next Boise' Dynasty: Navy. They have won bowl games and national champs. Its time for them to regain their rightful place.

The Impossible Dynasty: Western Kentucky. There isn't much to say about WKU, the recruiting isn't good - the team is bad. It's going to be a challenge for sure.

The New Guy Dynasty: UMASS. Going to be using them in my OD, should be fun.

The New BCS Power Dynasty: Clemson. Its time for them to beat some expectations.

The WACky MAC Dynasty: Northern Ill. They have had some success lately. Be fun to continue that.

Finally, the We Were Good Before Games Were Invented Dynasty: Notre Dame. Because I love the Irish baby.

If you would like to see the Wing T in action, you can check out my twitch channel. I stream there..badly. I post highlights on my youtube channel as well!
Old 06-30-2012, 09:57 PM   #50
Rookie

Blackout863's Arena

OVR: 14
I like all off these except two small thngs.

Louisiana is actually a pretty decent hotbed for recruiting. NCAA doesnt correlate well into recruiting. To the casual fan FL, TX, CALI are the 3 major hotbeds. In reality, Its the big 3 but Louisiana, NC, Georgia, South Carolina, Ohio, Michigan and Alabama which are the major hotbeds but NCAA doesnt really reflect that. Many of LSU's players are from Louisiana, TX and Florida, with florida being very minor for them.
Old 06-30-2012, 10:38 PM   #51
Rookie

Army801st's Arena

OVR: 1
The Return to Glory Dynasty: USC its about time they get it done, SEC can suck it!!

Manage a Powerhouse Dynasty: Alabama, here i think just take the last champ in the past few years.

The 'Become the Next Boise' Dynasty: A TCU of some sort here, if they went undefeated, would they still be in?

The Impossible Dynasty: I Love my HOOSIERS, they will never be a football school but might as well make it in the fantasy world.
The New Guy Dynasty: UTSA. what is nice about this WAC school is you can't go wrong with either UTSA or Texas State.

The New BCS Power Dynasty: Lets take Oregon to the promise land

The WACky MAC Dynasty: For Sure BALL STATE, I mean how can you go wrong with BALL U or BS U

Finally, the We Were Good Before Games Were Invented Dynasty: Try this one on for size, BYU or ARMY NAVY?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2012, 11:00 PM   #52
Darkness!!!

DirtyJerz32's Arena

OVR: 41
In brining my Alma back!! We are Penn State and I'm changing the division names to Paterno and Stagg. *******s took his name off the trophy, this is my game.
Old 06-30-2012, 11:32 PM   #53
MVP

Kaiser Wilhelm's Arena

OVR: 8

My personal favorite: Sink the Navy Dynasty: The goal is very simple, beat Navy with Army. No conference switches, no schedule editing*, no recruit making and no changing offenses. Nothing fancy. No national title goals, no conference titles to worry about, and only 2 or three other rivals. Just smash mouth traditional football.

*If the game doesn't add Rutgers and Notre Dame from time to time then this is acceptable.

However, I must say, due to the lacking ability of the AI to run an option offense this dynasty be more competitive using one of the following:

- Have another user run as Navy.
- Coach mode.

Or just run a Commander-In-Chief Dynasty but I always feel the person who gets Air Force (despite getting the best team) is like the bastard child. It does not seem many people ask to be Air Force, but are stuck with Air Force.
If anybody is interested in a "spiritual successor to the socom franchise, check out this thread.
Old 07-01-2012, 01:15 AM   #54
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

The Return to Glory - USC off the bowl ban and ready to go for the Crown
The Become the next Boise State - San Diego State. Awesome uniforms, improving football team, moving to Big East and in a recruiting hotbed in California.
Old 07-01-2012, 01:17 AM   #55
Rookie

nolesfan69's Arena

OVR: 3
I always use FSU in dynasty since the PSX era. And I won a national championship in every game since the 98 title came out. But I did not win won using NCAA 12. But I will try a Duke dynasty, talk about impossible. The Devils are going to be a 5 star team by year 2016 of my dynasty.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2012, 01:47 AM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggie16
USC could be an interesting one, With barkley leaving, and the two freshman qbs behind him.
@Reggie16 Uhm... Barkley isn't leaving????

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »