Home

Top Five Reasons NCAA 13 Will Top Madden 13: #5 Player Customization

This is a discussion on Top Five Reasons NCAA 13 Will Top Madden 13: #5 Player Customization within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-05-2012, 11:00 PM   #41
Banned

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGDAWG28
I haven't bought Madden in a few years,
I've played the past couple and they have been dreadful, I'm glad I haven't been wasting money and time on them, the last good Madden was 2007 or 2008. NFL 2k5 is still a better game.
I always liked Madden years ago (ps2) and then one day, I saw 2k5 at gamstop for like 99cents!!( 4yrs ago) I have logged thousands on thousands of hrs playing 2k5 and the last 6yrs (nxt gen) I have played Madden like maybe 50hrs or so!! 2k5 is fun, especially playing any year roster you want and being able to build rosters to ur liking!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2012, 11:48 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 12
THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEND NCAA TOP MADDEN IN SELLS.. YOUR JOKING RIGHT?? THEY FINALLY DOIN SOMETHING RIGHT WITH MADDEN THIS YEAR.. AND YA PEOPLE STILL TALKING SH**T... I MEAN WAT ELSE YOU WANT?? THEY MAKING SURE THEY DO THINGS RIGHT THIS TIME... I MEAN I LOVE CUSTOMIZATION BUT, IF THATS WAT IT TAKES TO HAVE GREAT GAMEPLAY THEN GO WITH IT.. IM BUYING MADDEN & NCAA.. I SUPPORT THIS MADDEN TEAM 100%.. I THINK YA SHOULD DO THE SAME... THIS IS THE BEST MADDEN YET.. BY FAR... STOP COMPLAINING... DEAL WT IT... THUMPS UP TO THE MADDEN TEAM...
Old 07-05-2012, 11:55 PM   #43
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: Top Five Reasons NCAA 13 Will Top Madden 13: #5 Player Customization

I like the ability to edit my ratings on rosters, name rosters, and the ability to play every game on schedule if I wanted, as Madden has no editing and you can only play your team's games each week and year.

I could care less about the ability to customize equipment though, I play this game for the gameplay, recruiting, and to pass time, not to worry about every little detail on a video game, but I get different strokes for different folks so sorry to those who do not have every single equipment piece.
Old 07-06-2012, 12:09 AM   #44
Rookie

murdamann10's Arena

OVR: 6

NCAA has blown madden away the past two seasons ('11 and '12). I always loved Ncaa because of the gameplay and the atmosphere, and of course customization.

This year ill buy both. Everyone is jumping to conclusions about madden this year with no editing. I'll wait and see how it goes with the new infinity engine, and yes both games I will buy day 1. Who knows, the gameplay in madden could be the best yet for Ea this gen.

LSU----LA Tech----Louisiana-Lafayette
Old 07-06-2012, 12:10 AM   #45
Rookie

SanDiegoTrojans's Arena

OVR: 3

To be honest I love/hate pro football. While I love college football I stopped buying madden games after madden 08. All I do now is buy NCAA games hoping they'll improve.
San Diego Padres
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2012, 12:28 AM   #46
Rookie

Hornetz's Arena

OVR: 7
long dreads again?... im def. not buying now.
Old 07-06-2012, 12:28 AM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 0

i love college for college but its not going to top madden lol
Old 07-06-2012, 12:48 AM   #48
Stop the Nonsense

fsufan4423's Arena

OVR: 36
With the ugly dreads, wacky elbow and knee pads, 300 pound kickers and so on; it would be murder if NCAA ever did away with player editing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »