Home

Best/Worst Games of NCAA

This is a discussion on Best/Worst Games of NCAA within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-06-2012, 11:21 AM   #17
Pro

xcrushx's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Best/Worst Games of NCAA

My worst game was on NCAA 12 in my Dynasty with UVA. I lost to NC State 62-0 in the first year. I threw 8 or 9 interceptions. I can't ever remember being that frustrated with a game.

My best game was on NCAA 12 as well in a Dynasty with North Texas. I beat Alabama 45-42 on a last second field goal. It was just one of those games where everything seemed to go my way. It's probably one of the biggest upsets I've ever had on a NCAA Football game.
Old 07-06-2012, 11:41 AM   #18
MVP

blkrptnt819's Arena

OVR: 10
I lost a game like 60 something to 30 something because our douche bag commish turned cpu run blocking to 70 and user tackling to 15. Alabama's RB had over 500 yards and he said it was all my fault.

Best game was NCAA 09. I'm FSU playing my friends who is Texas. 3 sec left from the 50 I throw a hail mary to my 6'6" receiver for the Touch. We went crazy in the living room.

If you can't tell I LOVE DUKE!!!!!!!!

Last edited by blkrptnt819; 07-06-2012 at 03:58 PM.
Old 07-06-2012, 12:21 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkrptnt819
I lost a game like 60 something to 30 something because our douche bag commish turned cpu run blocking to 70 and user tackling to 15. Alabama's RB had over 500 yards and he said it was all my fault.
Oh wow... I was following that thread! It was a classic!
Old 07-06-2012, 12:39 PM   #20
Rookie

davo1021's Arena

OVR: 4

Best Game: On NCAA 10, I joined an online dynasty when they were already a couple seasons in. It was a rebuilding dynasty so everyone had lower rated teams to start so I had 70 overall Western Michigan. I was playing one of the guys who had been there from the beginning and recruited speed only and he was Baylor. He had RGIII and a 99 speed HB. He was ranked #10 in the nation.

Anyways, it was a very close game. I pounded the ball up the middle and he ran tons of sweeps and options. With 15 seconds left in the game, it was all tied up and he was on my 20 yard line. I thought it was all over. Stupidly, he called a pass play and threw it to the flats. My OLB jumped the route and picked it off. All I had to beat to run in an 80 yard return was RGIII. I knew he was going to low hit stick me and I timed the hurdle perfectly and ran it in. One of the few times I ever hurdled someone.
Old 07-06-2012, 01:18 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 0

Best Game: It was my 5th year in Dynasty and I believe it was NCAA 11, but I am not sure. It was my second year with UCLA (spent 3 years at Akron) and I was playing USC in the final game of the season. Winner gets a spot in the Rose Bowl. I didn't think we would win, as USC was like 5th or 6th in the standings. We were 15th or 16th. The game was at USC and boy was it a game. Back and forth my QB would march us down the field, only to have USC score on the next drive. I couldn't stop um', but neither could they. We were up by 7 with two minutes remaining when USC scored on a long running play. I still remember how pissed I was watching him run down the sidelines. So tie game with a minute and a half remaining. I was sweating like crazy, and I had several incomplete passes. And on that last series, the Computer was on my side. I recall USC having 2 or 3 dropped Interceptions and I remember USC batting a pass down and my UCLA guy grabbing it. I was on the 15 yard line with around 30 seconds remaining and I ran a short slant too my 5th WR who was a tall freshman star, winning the game. I won the Rose Bowl, got offered a job at USC and took it. Worst decision of my gaming career.

----
Worst game: In my 7th year for NCAA 12 I had my first HC gig at New Mexico State. First game, boy I was pumped. I was so excited to start my Head Coaching career off after spending 4 years as Maryland's OC and 2 years as Arkansas State's. My team wasn't very good, of course. But I thought that I could win the WAC pretty easily. I remember my first game being against App. State, a teambuilder team I downloaded from this website on the FCS project. I figured that they would be a pretty easy game, enough for me to get comfortable playing. First play of the game, APP state returns it for a TD. Next drive, my QB fumbles it on second down. I shut them down on defense but still they get an easy 3 points. Im still in the game though. 3-and-out the next drive for me and App State scores on a deep ball too the endzone on first down. The ending store was like 45 to 13 or something, and I was devastated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2012, 01:27 PM   #22
Rookie

texasfight09's Arena

OVR: 2

In NCAA 11 I was in my sixth year with my created school. We came in ranked no. 1 in the nation playing a garbage Kansas St. team. We turn it over twice early and after the first quarter I am down 21-0. I claw my way back to 28-27 and I have the ball on the final drive. I struggle completing passes and I'm left with the ball around the 50 with time for one play. My All-America WR (who went on to break NCAA records for receiving yards and receptions) burns the DBs and my QB chunks the ball nearly 60 yards to him wide open in the back of the end zone. Hits him square the hands, and he drops it. Game over, KSU pulls off the upset.
Dallas Cowboys
Old 07-06-2012, 01:34 PM   #23
Everyday is Faceurary!

dickey1331's Arena

OVR: 31
Best game for me was on NCAA 06. I was Texas Tech playing against Oklahoma. I was down 3 and on my own 1 yard line. I had 10 seconds left in the game and needed a miracle to win. I threw a hail Mary and my WR caught it and ran all 99 yards for the TD and win. It was amazing and I couldn't believe it. I ended up winning the National Championship against Florida that year.

Do you really care where I sent this from?
NFL: Dallas Cowboys
NHL: Dallas Stars
NBA: Dallas Mavericks

I own a band check it out
Old 07-06-2012, 02:33 PM   #24
Rookie

newbsrus22's Arena

OVR: 1

Best win was a 42-38 win as florida versus florida state (my cousin). The score wasn't so important but not wanting to give the controller up to the next person and all the trash talking going on inbetween. My worst loss was in a mac dynasty I had good ole bowling green and I had beaten everyone else in the OD but I lost to a temple computer on heisman. Let's just say I was in tears.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »