Home

Are you kidding me, EA?

This is a discussion on Are you kidding me, EA? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2012, 12:39 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: Are you kidding me, EA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bukktown
Did you contact EA?

Update us with what happens if you get a chance.
I have bought Season Pass twice in the past year and it currently doesn't and hasn't worked for me for the past three months. EA customer support is next to worthless. Recently I tried again with them and they are referring the matter to higher ups and it will be looked at in 1-2 weeks. Nevermind that I provided them with proof of multiple purchases and they still can't give me the product I bought...
Old 07-07-2012, 12:48 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

Don't tell him to calm down because it is just a game. He paid money for it and expects it to work. I have had many problems with EA in the past with signing up for accounts and linking accounts with their websites.
Old 07-07-2012, 01:36 AM   #11
Pro

der juicen's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by msuhockeycj
I have bought Season Pass twice in the past year and it currently doesn't and hasn't worked for me for the past three months. EA customer support is next to worthless. Recently I tried again with them and they are referring the matter to higher ups and it will be looked at in 1-2 weeks. Nevermind that I provided them with proof of multiple purchases and they still can't give me the product I bought...
That's funny. I messed up my TW13 online code. Contacted EA Support, within an hour got another code. Maybe don't be so passive-aggressive towards them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2012, 01:44 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by der juicen
That's funny. I messed up my TW13 online code. Contacted EA Support, within an hour got another code. Maybe don't be so passive-aggressive towards them.
Not sure how I have been passive aggressive with them. I have had an online case opened and closed with no resolution. Called them with no help. I'm actually delighted that now this issue seems to be getting to someone who will do something, all be it in a week. They just have been completely unhelpful along this process even though I have proof of purchase.
Old 07-07-2012, 01:54 AM   #13
Banned

1GATOR FAN's Arena

OVR: 9
Be happy yours downloaded already mine has been downloading since it was available and it's just now 50%...

That's how slow my Internet is it has been almost 8-9 hours lol
Old 07-07-2012, 04:49 AM   #14
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by herruberraschen
Don't tell him to calm down because it is just a game. He paid money for it and expects it to work. I have had many problems with EA in the past with signing up for accounts and linking accounts with their websites.
Bingo...he paid $25...it wasn't free
Old 07-07-2012, 07:49 AM   #15
Banned

OVR: 0

Gator fan I am in same boat...started 10 hrs ago and still not at the halfway point. I have clearwire...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2012, 07:53 AM   #16
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29
And EA wants to go 100% digital...

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »