Home

What Team Will You Be And What's your Strategy?

This is a discussion on What Team Will You Be And What's your Strategy? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2012, 11:09 PM   #1
Rookie

PhillyPhanatic's Arena

OVR: 4
What Team Will You Be And What's your Strategy?

Once rosters and sliders come out I'll be starting as the OC at UMass. It'll be a run-heavy offense since you can cover up having having a lousy QB with a decent RB and a big OL.
As soon as the season starts, I'll be hitting the recruiting trail hard since god knows being the worst team in the game we will need some guys who can play. I'll be focusing hard on getting a lot of OL since you can never have enough and a Pocket Passing QB who can compete for the starting job next year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2012, 11:15 PM   #2
Rookie

EKUSabre's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: What Team Will You Be And What's your Strategy?

I go with my Teambuilder EKU team, and pretty much follow their gameplan of a run-first, pass second style offense

College: 21 Time OVC Champs Eastern Kentucky University
MLB: San Diego Padres
NFL: San Diego Chargers
NHL: Detroit Red Wings
Old 07-09-2012, 11:26 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: What Team Will You Be And What's your Strategy?

In my offline Dynasty, I'll be Kentucky. I'll try to run Joker's conservative offense year 1, but if my results are bad, I'm going to screw realism and switch to a spread.

As for my OD, I'm Western Kentucky. I'm not going to really know what I'm going to run until I start getting my recruits in. I'll look at my class and decide what the best system is for me, and then from year 2 on I'll recruit based on that system.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »