Home

Road to Glory to Superstar Question.

This is a discussion on Road to Glory to Superstar Question. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2012, 07:02 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Road to Glory to Superstar Question.

I've spent the last 10 minutes searching google, and this website and can not find an answer.

I understand that you will not be able to export a draft class this year to Madden, however no one has said anything about exporting your Road To Glory save to the Madden Superstar mode.

I only saw one person mention it on this forum, and it was in a thread about something else, and it was just their guess.

Does anyone KNOW?

I've got the game, but I'm not going to open it until I know for sure, because I'm going to return it if I can't do this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2012, 07:09 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: Road to Glory to Superstar Question.

There is no Superstar (or dynasty) mode on madden anymore. It's all rolled into Connected Careers. I don't think you can import a RTG person either but
I could be wrong.
Old 07-10-2012, 07:28 AM   #3
Rookie

Wow. That sucks.

There's no reason to even have this game at all if you can't export anything.

I've searched online for over half an hour and there is absolutely NO reason to have this information secret.

I'll keep looking but hopefully someone out there might no for sure if you can export your Road to Glory save to Madden 13.

I realize that it's all connected career now, but does that mean you can only create your character in Madden, or can you export your Road to Glory save.

Exporting Draft class is out, but I'm holding out hope that Road to Glory can still be transferred.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:07 AM   #4
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29

There is no importing of anything from NCAA to Madden, this year.

Old 07-10-2012, 08:22 AM   #5
Rookie

Just came back to say that there's no exporting of anything this year, so to me this game is worthless and I will be returning it.

I got the game early and I am so glad I didn't open it.

I'm not going to go on a rant about how stupid this is, it's just more disappointing that EA did such a poor job getting this information out, and explaining the new system.

Most people don't know about not being able to export anything. I knew about the draft class, but not about the Road to Glory mode.

I understand that some people might think it's stupid to return the game just because it doesn't allow you to export your Road to Glory save file, but honestly, that's the only reason I bought it.

I did the same thing with a Nascar game I bought a while back when It arrived and I found out that there was no offline multiplayer when I was told there was over the phone with the gamestop.

Here is a link with a video of information on the new system for Madden for anyone interested

http://mymaddenpad.com/2012/06/06/co...h-looman-pt-1/
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »