Home

Need help with passing!

This is a discussion on Need help with passing! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2012, 11:49 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Need help with passing!

I'm obviously doing something wrong. First game I played against a user, I threw 7 picks. Next game against computer I threw 4 of em in the first half. I have the tuners dl'd btw. I just don't understand this years passing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2012, 11:58 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Like every year they don't tune things they just make certain things useless and bump up other stuff. Slants, crossing patterns are worthless, the DB runs in front of them lol. You need to work deep outs, screens if possible, and play action. Running game is broke so don't even try. Needs a patch badly.
Old 07-10-2012, 12:01 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Need help with passing!

Three things my buddy shared that helped me out.

1.)You really need to pay attention when the icon lights up. Short window of perfection

2.) You need to use the left stick much more this year to lead receivers. I started doing this and after a little practice I find passing way more fun.

3.) You need to make sure you take the proper drops and NOT have tunnel vision. Take an extra second to survey the field. A sack is better than an ill advised throw.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »