Home

ncaa football 13 rivalry trophy celebration cutscenes

This is a discussion on ncaa football 13 rivalry trophy celebration cutscenes within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2012, 09:00 PM   #9
Rookie

LouPickney's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: ncaa football 13 rivalry trophy celebration cutscenes

I just won the Commander-In-Chief's trophy as Navy with a 21-0 home win over Air Force on All-American mode. This time I let the game go through its full end sequence without hitting any buttons, and a screen came up notifying me that I had won the trophy, similar to the screen for when they show the score at the end of the quarter. Nothing special, but it's in there.
Old 07-10-2012, 11:25 PM   #10
Rookie

sub9er's Arena

OVR: 4

got this off the gaming tailgate

"Only a few of the rivalries have the special/enhanced celebrations. Off the top of my head: Little Brown Jug, Golden Boot, Floyd of Rosedale, Golden Shillelagh, Paul Bunyan Trophy...maybe one more. The cutscenes should also exist for BCS games as well."

"It also should be noted that the cut-scene happens along with the other post-game cut-scenes, so if you skip through any of that presentation, you'll miss the trophy scene."

just played lsu vs arkansas again it worked, to bad they didn't get all the rivalry trophy games in, new feature next year lol.
Old 07-10-2012, 11:27 PM   #11
Pro

richmondn96's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub9er
got this off the gaming tailgate

"Only a few of the rivalries have the special/enhanced celebrations. Off the top of my head: Little Brown Jug, Golden Boot, Floyd of Rosedale, Golden Shillelagh, Paul Bunyan Trophy...maybe one more. The cutscenes should also exist for BCS games as well."

"It also should be noted that the cut-scene happens along with the other post-game cut-scenes, so if you skip through any of that presentation, you'll miss the trophy scene."

just played lsu vs arkansas again it worked, to bad they didn't get all the rivalry trophy games in, new feature next year lol.
Okefenokee Oar!!!! Do it!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »