Home

Online Ranked Games

This is a discussion on Online Ranked Games within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2012, 06:28 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Online Ranked Games

Hey y'all really excited about this years game been beefin up the playbook and getting ready to start the online ranked games. I was just wondering what everybodys take is so far on the online ranked games. I know people will do their thing and go 5 wide or 0 wide and pound the ball but i was wondering what and what not has been working online. last year i was very effective with the ground and pound and the screen game. thanks and hope to hear from my fellow ballers!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2012, 06:34 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: Online Ranked Games

Honestly the best way to play is conservative and play field position football. This year's game is very defensive oriented. Playing smarter than your opponent by kicking on 4th down and not turning the ball over will win you a lot more games this year.
Old 07-11-2012, 06:45 PM   #3
Banned

Daniels2386's Arena

OVR: 2

Its different. Ive been playing Madden12 ALOT and going to this Im complete trash! Last year in NCAA through 12 games I was 12-0. This year Im 8-4. So needless to say Im about done playing online ranked games. Probably just play Dynasty with friends till Madden comes out. If I were you I would go to practice mode and just run random plays for a couple hours. I already broke 1 controller :P ... Ohh the joys of new releases ...
Old 07-11-2012, 08:16 PM   #4
Pro

videlsports's Arena

OVR: 25

Just continue to play smart, and look for mismatches, call your play early so you can adjust at the LOS. Audibles to get the D out of position, and with the new pass trajectories and Non psyic DB's it makes pitch and catch Fun. Good balance to me. I played 6 games and had only 1 Unenjoyable game. (Ruined the Spirit) but I only play online too.
MLB:PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES
NCAAFB:PENN ST (Jerry's Gone PSU Moves on)
NCAABB:KENTUCKY WILDCATS
Old 07-11-2012, 09:13 PM   #5
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12

Im loving online, people are paying for their mistakes, it's possible to stop cheesers if you are smart, if you throw it to a defender they will pic it off most of the time like they are suspose too. The secondary play is good also, gone are the days of people relying on super db's and Lb's to bell them out of bad defendsive calls. I am having a ball online.
I love putting the smack down on players who run hurry up and audible the entire game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2012, 02:40 AM   #6
Rookie

thisisasticup's Arena

OVR: 3

It's really fun save for the super cheesers. The defense is solid. The one thing that does suck is that the leaderboard rankings are broken, if you are into that stuff.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »