Home

If You Had One Question To Ask the Developers of NCAA Football 13, What Would it Be?

This is a discussion on If You Had One Question To Ask the Developers of NCAA Football 13, What Would it Be? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2012, 11:59 AM   #81
Rookie

BillHiggs's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: If You Had One Question To Ask the Developers of NCAA Football 13, What Would it

What conditions forced them to freeze the playside cornerback when defending the speed option? Was the logic flawed with WR/DB interaction (blocking)? It seems intentional. Why? And why couldn't you fix it for this year's release?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2012, 12:04 PM   #82
Why Not Us?

The_Wise_One's Arena

OVR: 27
What is the direction of both dynasty mode and dynasty presentation.
Old 07-15-2012, 12:29 PM   #83
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: If You Had One Question To Ask the Developers of NCAA Football 13, What Would it

What exactly happens when I call a counter and the lbs shift out to exactly where I'm running and if I do a quick audible to a dive the lbs shift right in to where I'm running?its also blatantly obvious on te goal line when you pick a run play and audible to a pass. Since you guys make the game then explain what happens in those situations. You claim that there's no psychic defense but it couldn't be more obvious. If its just for competitiveness that you have to do it then fine but don't lie blatantly Lie to us
Old 07-15-2012, 01:00 PM   #84
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21

My question:

"Would EA ever consider having a handful of OS members (agreed upon by the site AND your company) volunteer to test the game over the course of a weekend and make recommendations regarding deficiencies, as well as offer possible solutions"?

As a guy who's run businesses fueled by interns, EA's failure to exploit a cost free, knowledgeable labor pool has always been baffling to me...

Thanks!
Old 07-15-2012, 01:03 PM   #85
Banned

dreezymac's Arena

OVR: 11

Would you consider adding developer tools so players apt in that field could attempt to address glitches or improve certain aspects of gameplay on their own with the possibility of EA adapting the solid improvements to the retail version?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »