Home

What is your Play Style

This is a discussion on What is your Play Style within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2012, 10:04 PM   #33
Rookie

gbpackers94's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: What is your Play Style

Like 70-30 Run-Pass. But when I get behind it becomes like 40-60, which I need to try and keep myself from doing. On D I use 4-3 and always audible to either blitz or man coverage depending on whether I think the CPU will pass or run.
Old 07-19-2012, 08:56 AM   #34
Rookie

demon19000's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: What is your Play Style

Offense:

I run a kind of Pass balanced attack that kind of adapts to what the other team is giving me. If the team has poor run defense, I pound them with the run. If they have a poor secondary, I try to shred them with the pass. On the overall, I usually end up passing 60% of the time, but that can change in some games.

Defense:

Pending on what team I'm using, and the talent of the LBs versus the talent of my DL, I'll decide whether to use the 4-3 or 3-4. Just like my view in real life, I don't believe in "faking" the 3-4. If I don't have the Linebacking and Defensive Line talent for it, I just don't run it. Anyway, which ever I decide to run, most of the time I rush at least 5 men, and still often 6. I differ from that in a lot of my Nickel and Dime formations on 3rd and Long, where I barely blitz at all. I tend to play very conservative on anything over 3rd and 8/9.

Special Teams:

On punts, return middle, and bring an extra guy manually to block. On kick offs, find my one return guy, and for the other find the best blocker from the pool of returners able to be selected.
!
--------------------------------------
PSN: demon19000

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »